Secret Benefits - Fake, Real, or some of Both?

Spent 3 months on SA, then decided to try SB. Really just the difference of paying by the month or by the individual contact. But SB really didn't work for ma. I couldn't understand why so many women would message me, then never respond when I answered (each "first" answer to open a dialogue cost 10 credits). If I answered 50 messages, I would only get a second message back from maybe 1 lady. Now, understand that there are no additional charges once a dialogue has been opened, so there is no incentive to SB after the initial message, which is where their money is made.
So, I decided to quit SB. After my credits had all been used up, I posted on my profile, in all CAPS, that I was out of credits, had had little success, and would answer no more messages. Guess what? I got 8 messages the next day. It was exceptionally rare to get over one message a day, but 8? Unreal. And I had posted clearly that I would answer no more messages.
I wonder if SB has a staff that posts messages from fake ladies to get guys to spend their credits. Most of these initial messages were very short, like "let's talk" or "Hey, honey", and the profiles themselves on these ladies were very short and contained almost no information. Certainly some of the ladies are real. I have had some success. But at this point, I suspect the bulk of the profiles were actually posted and managed by SB staff.
I wonder too
I wholeheartedly believe that the site is scamming potential SD's. I would estimate 80% of the female profiles are fake. Like you, I got a 2nd response from maybe one out of 10 messages...
It sounds probable that the site is scamming ....

But I haven't had good results from a sugar baby or any SB site...I stick to providers.
  • jwood
  • 03-15-2019, 12:48 PM
I think SB is a scam. I've been on there awhile. I've met a few ladies and had a lot of prospects. I do get a lot of messages like you said, one time and you never hear from them again. I kept up with it and received some credits back from SB but they don't seem to want to do that anymore. Lots of scammers on there too that are nowhere near the location stated on their profile. Lots of glitches in the site too. I've got a few credits left so I'm going to try and be patient and make the best of them. That can be hard to do when you get a message from what looks like a very nice looking lady and it gets boring to do that too. Lots of bots on SB I believe.
It’s well known fact that these sights send you fake messages to keep you interested and paying. Which explains why as soon as you ran out of credits, boom. 8 messages.
You’re spot on, luv2luv. It’s a mix of fake accounts with a few real girls. I joined up last summer. Tons of messages from girls, some of them looked TGTBT. Only had one encounter; she was gorgeous but the session was non-gfe and she wasn’t into it; definitely a newbie. She’s not there any more.

Almost saw another hottie there, until she wanted me to send her the donation up front. The amazing thing is, a lot of the “girls” want you to give them money for no sex. Yeah...I’m gonna give you cash to see your smiling face...
It’s well known fact that these sights send you fake messages to keep you interested and paying. Which explains why as soon as you ran out of credits, boom. 8 messages. Originally Posted by pistol shot
Adult Friend Finder does that.
Go as far as to have someone call you.
Just an operator.
Many of those messages you received on SB that you responded to and then never received a reply back were from Bots so you will buy more credits.

Then when you received 8 messages in the same day after your credits ran out, it was also from Bots, again so you will buy credits just to read those messages which will turn out to be useless whether you respond to them or not.

A lot of dating sites do the same shit:

Match, Chemistry, etc.

They make you think your profile is now seen by 1000 of members and 100 women all want you at the same time so you will sign up for their upgraded membership.

There is a personal classified site (can't remember the name anymore) where you can view the ads for free without joining and the ads are pretty graphics with x-rated photos, supposedly are real photos of the person who posted the personal ad, then if you want to reply you have to join and pay for different level of membership.

2/3 of those ads are fake.