Advice on getting more desires met at AMPs -

I don't go very often so they won't recognize me. How do you get skilled, deep TUMA and lots of ass play or even PSE if you're super clean, pretty good looking, and generally inoffensive? Lol
ASKING for the provider who does this in reviews has rarely resulted in real satisfaction. Independents have done only slightly better.
Who have you seen @ ampville ???
I’m sure we will find what you’re looking for.
I don't seem to get the "extras" myself very often, and I consider myself a Top Notch customer/client. OTOH - my hobby buddy gets the sky, moon, and the stars, and wonderful IOP, TCB, and followups. I never understand how he does this, but....

he told me - ASK. They can decline/say no if they don't/wont' do something. His point was - Nothing comes to us in this world if we don't ask for it.
{staff edit- CK} tells you everything you need to know … or want to know. If you can't get everything you know by reading and applying what you know from that thread, there just isn't any hope for you.
Getting Premium Access may help.
Advice on getting more desires met at AMPs - How do you get skilled, deep TUMA and lots of ass play or even PSE if you're super clean, pretty good looking, and generally inoffensive? Originally Posted by smith12345
Offer more money?
Who have you seen @ ampville ???
I’m sure we will find what you’re looking for. Originally Posted by Dickey9090
this.. TUMA is really a matter of does she or doesn't she? if she does, expect it, otherwise basically forget it.
So, I made an apparent mistake by mentioning an area on this site. Didn’t offer any specifics but apparently I can’t even mention the area. Who knew? How is that different from mentioning...oh... a providers name or an address or a club name etc?
go to ampville near 635 and 35E - many choices - you don't even have to ask - most of the girls will just do the thing your looking for after a table shower, even during the table shower haha
Misfire
Thank you for the sage advice,fellas. I should probably stick to tried and true independents. Not sure what a misfire is Ms. A. You texted me a while back, maybe we should meet.