DALLAS

So, most who are established here know, I have battled the best of the best co-ed "trolls" here. Funny thing about that is, I have respect for them. I am currently in Houston. The things that are going on, the so called co-ed crack downs in Dallas. Well, did someone forget Houston?
Idk, Im glad my points are a ground 0. I know Im kicking over the can of shit but hell... Here we go!
A lot of Dallas guys trickle over so.. why not share! It's not just about a city. It's the board and this crap needs to stop...

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061348847
After reading the posts on that link it appears as of you took YOUR troll game and moved it to Houston.

Please keep it there.

Signed,

All the men in Dallas.
Jess is actually an all right gal.
After reading the posts on that link it appears as of you took YOUR troll game and moved it to Houston.

Please keep it there.

Signed,

All the men in Dallas. Originally Posted by slubby
You are welcome to your own opinion. I would never debate that. I will be in Dallas this weekend. Maybe I can change that, maybe not...
But YOU do NOT represent the men of Dallas sweets,
anyhow

Jess
Jess is actually an all right gal. Originally Posted by winn dixie
After our history! That says a lot coming from you... and guess what. I respect the long standing members … but you know LOL the others LOL
Oh Fuck

A trailer park girl go round the outside
Round the outside, round the outside

Guess who's back, back again
Jess is back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back?
Oh Fuck

Guess who's back, back again
Jess is back, tell a friend
Guess who's back? Originally Posted by Dickey9090

Shit ! You let me down, I totally thought you were about to sing the Eminem song.. oh maybe that's what you thought you were doing..idk. Anyhow, LOL

2019 lol 3 encounters under this handle LOL... Maybe guess who is back is a totally diff thread!
Anyhow, didn't post for badgering, crude comments ect… Just to bring attention to the fact that there are issues that need to be addressed on our board... lets keep it polite & also co-ed. Not doing the same thing that the folks who we are calling out are doing..
Maybe it’s just the beginning of the board returning to normal after the post shut down?
The watered down version probably isn’t getting traffic.
Maybe it’s just the beginning of the board returning to normal after the post shut down?
The watered down version probably isn’t getting traffic. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants
Hummmm, says the person that just joined.
  • BLM69
  • 03-17-2019, 01:04 PM
Welcome back TJ, I thought you took a extended vacation after your forced vacation. Glad to see you posting again.
Anyhow, didn't post for badgering, crude comments ect… Just to bring attention to the fact that there are issues that need to be addressed on our board... lets keep it polite & also co-ed. Not doing the same thing that the folks who we are calling out are doing.. Originally Posted by TexasJess
perhaps you should have been more explicit as to your main concern or question ...
your OP was a bit disjointed & vague, in my reading opinion ...
What is the purpose of this thread? Seems like a rehash of old threads and issues no longer discussed
But YOU do NOT represent the men of Dallas sweets,
anyhow

Jess Originally Posted by TexasJess
In this case HE DOES REPRESENT THE MEN OF DALLAS, so please stay in Houston where you are a Legendary Troublemaker as well.