Hey Ladies, What’s the Easiest Way to Get Screened?

Hey peeps. I am just having a heck of a time since I had to change my profile! Obviously, I’m not a noob, but credibility is everything, right? So, what’s the best way to get screened in this scenario, having been out of commission a while with not many recent references?

Sending a message in a bottle! Thank you all, in advance, for your help.
OP ... Not meaning to sound like an ASS but ... it is the same way you got screened with your old profile. Nothing new in that regards.
Your new handle was created 9 months ago and you still haven't seen anyone? You post a ton of ISO's as well, no one has worked out? That is VERY curious. Hmmmm? Ya get screened the same way you did before. Either see a lady that doesn't screen or find someone who uses alternate methods.
why is it hard to get re screened just do it
, just screen her way .. or don't .. want the pu**Y that bad got to give it up some how some way ...
Your new handle was created 9 months ago and you still haven't seen anyone? You post a ton of ISO's as well, no one has worked out? That is VERY curious. Hmmmm? Ya get screened the same way you did before. Either see a lady that doesn't screen or find someone who uses alternate methods. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I’m just super selective, I don’t have a ton of time to waste and it has been scarce as it is, Kendall. Busy RW life. Yes, ISO’s hanging out there, I know. There have been opportunities, I just haven’t been able to get around to them.

I guess my question was more regarding checking out alternative methods of screening. But thanks for making me FEEL like a noob. Seriously, no harm done.

Peace, peeps.
I rarely see someone who is not on P411. However, I will be honest, when I get a request here that freely gives up personal info and simply asks what else I need...I'm usually inclined to see the gent because I like his style.

I got a message the other day that was "Hi, I would really like to see you and this is my linkedin page...take a look and let me know if you think we are a match"

Done. Saw him the next day. And he was awesome.

My alternative method is a dinner, lunch, or cocktail date.
I rarely see someone who is not on P411. However, I will be honest, when I get a request here that freely gives up personal info and simply asks what else I need...I'm usually inclined to see the gent because I like his style.

I got a message the other day that was "Hi, I would really like to see you and this is my linkedin page...take a look and let me know if you think we are a match"

My alternative method is a dinner, lunch, or cocktail date. Originally Posted by B Three
See, that’s super helpful, B. I usually let anyone I haven’t seen know, “hey, anything you need, I’m more than happy to send so you can verify.” I know P411 is usually the #1 way.

It’s funny, because those things have never been offered up as suggestions to me. But it’s good to know they can be tossed out there as a means.

Thank you for this - incredibly sweet of you to chime in.
You're welcome. As a postscript...when i see someone like that, I always make sure that I verify the linkedin page is indeed his, of course. And that he is the person actually showing up to the door.
You're welcome. As a postscript...when i see someone like that, I always make sure that I verify the linkedin page is indeed his, of course. And that he is the person actually showing up to the door. Originally Posted by B Three
Oh, no doubt. I wouldn’t expect any less. That’s only right.
  • PGATS
  • 03-16-2019, 10:50 PM

My alternative method is a dinner, lunch, or cocktail date. Originally Posted by B Three
goes against giving up RW info but sometimes you've got to (figuratively) pay to play... Trust goes both ways so make sure you're screening as well.
why is it hard to get re screened just do it
, just screen her way .. or don't .. want the pu**Y that bad got to give it up some how some way ... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Definitely want you...ummm, it, Gina. That’s why I’m asking.
Hmmm
You have sent a PM sometime ago ..If you like to know how I screen just PM me ,,
Well all you have to do is send me a PM like The B said ,, we can go from there
I would bet I screen just as well as any one here .. But You have to set the ball in monition
The Ball is in your court ..

Definitely want you...ummm, it, Gina. That’s why I’m asking. Originally Posted by TristanThick
Hey peeps. I am just having a heck of a time since I had to change my profile! Obviously, I’m not a noob, but credibility is everything, right? So, what’s the best way to get screened in this scenario, having been out of commission a while with not many recent references?

Sending a message in a bottle! Thank you all, in advance, for your help. Originally Posted by TristanThick

I have countless messages from you not one of them seemed serious about being screened. You sent a phone number and a picture like this is match .com or something.

I'm pretty easy to screen with you either have to be active with current encounter reports or provide references otherwise I screen you as a newbie.
And I screen newbies one way- holding up their drivers license in a selfie. Its not rocket science and its pretty much to the point. Providing RW info isnt for everyone and I understand that and as far as trusting a provider with this info. Ive put the work in and established myself enough that if a guy doesnt feel comfortable with providing this info to me then I dont feel comfortable seeing him. And most the time once its provided to me then I become his first reference and he doesnt have to provide it again. I send him to another provider that accepts me being his only reference.. And then he has two references to see whoever he wants.
I have countless messages from you not one of them seemed serious about being screened. You sent a phone number and a picture like this is match .com or something.

I'm pretty easy to screen with you either have to be active with current encounter reports or provide references otherwise I screen you as a newbie.
And I screen newbies one way- holding up their drivers license in a selfie. Its not rocket science and its pretty much to the point. Providing RW info isnt for everyone and I understand that and as far as trusting a provider with this info. Ive put the work in and established myself enough that if a guy doesnt feel comfortable with providing this info to me then I dont feel comfortable seeing him. And most the time once its provided to me then I become his first reference and he doesnt have to provide it again. I send him to another provider that accepts me being his only reference.. And then he has two references to see whoever he wants. Originally Posted by Nicole Cox
I’m certainly serious about it, Nicole. And as far as RW info being or not being disclosed immediately, that absolutely isn’t a knock on you or your credibility, but from this side of things (and in figuring because of your perspective, you can empathize) we as men have to be discreet and cautious as well.

I apologize for any lines being crossed, as that is never the intent. Thank you for jumping in and clarifying. Hopefully we can get it all straight and actually have a chance to meet without anything being tarnished.