Don't be this guy

Guys it is your job to do your homework when setting things up with us. If you are looking for something specific, or if a certain thing is a deal breaker, MAKE SURE SHE OFFERS WHAT YOUR SEEKING! it's a pain in the ass to have you come over, then ask, only to for you to leave, having wasted both our times! This should be a no brainer but had this happen twice over the weekend. Also don't come over drunk, then blame the fact that your equipment is working on us.
OUCH
LOL he blamed you for the whisky dick?

I never drink before seeing someone. That’s just dumb if drinking causes you that problem. Especially when you pass the 40yr old mark!
Guys it is your job to do your homework when setting things up with us. If you are looking for something specific, or if a certain thing is a deal breaker, MAKE SURE SHE OFFERS WHAT YOUR SEEKING! it's a pain in the ass to have you come over, then ask, only to for you to leave, having wasted both our times! This should be a no brainer but had this happen twice over the weekend. Also don't come over drunk, then blame the fact that your equipment is working on us. Originally Posted by AMAZING.ALANNAH
So your threAD references 3 different Fucktards, 2 that wasted your time because you didn’t offer something they never inquired about and 1 who was drunk and blamed you for a poor session, do I have this correct?
So your threAD references 3 different Fucktards, 2 that wasted your time because you didn’t offer something they never inquired about and 1 who was drunk and blamed you for a poor session, do I have this correct? Originally Posted by ManSlut
She might be referring to a guy with a triple personality, but what do I know?
  • BLM69
  • 03-18-2019, 04:10 PM
Who wanted BB?
Going thru your pics on listcrawler, I did notice that BBBJ was an upcharge as well as GFE. Then I clicked on the comment section, and the top comment said that BBBJ was NOT on the menu. SO I guess if I was the guy, I'd be confused.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 35eab2065ce6b0ff069428c7cd07a415_f.jpg (45.1 KB, 722 views)
  • BLM69
  • 03-18-2019, 07:20 PM
I'm use to those type of menus from my BP adventures, I think she meant that something was requested that's not on the menu? Only think I can think of is BB? That's always a deal breaker for some
No just two, one that was drunk. He's found me here. ! And let's make a point of the fact that I'm reviewed on MULTIPLE SITES!
That was some years ago, I used it once when I was trying to be brave and make some extra cash. But that's not the site he found me on.
Unfortunately the site I posted that menu on alot of other scraper sites use for their site without us posting ourselves. And even if he did see that, my reviews allllllllllllll show different from a certain point multiple years ago. So if he was confused and that was a deal breaker,( he still should have made sure. He wanted gfe, so we're clear, bb, and making out.). I'm not saying that he may not have been confused but he didn't even look on that site or any other site for that matter, to where he saw that picture of the menu with pricing on it since like I said he found me here. But yes some may be confused if they went and dug through those pictures and found it however that is not the case. But thank you for pointing that picture out to me because now I'm going to go try to get it taken down I thought it was. And to make things worse he didn't give me the donation that front so when he decided to part ways he offered to leave me with half then ask me that I give you the donation. Told him no I watched him do it only leave me $20 on the table he'd easily been here for half the hour that he originally asked for. And I didn't fight or argue try to make a big deal about it cuz clearly he needed it more than I did my whole point in this thread is just to maybe make some of those who apparently have zero common sense a little bit more aware procedures that they could utilize in order to save everybody time money an awkward situations nobody likes having to deal with something like that snow fun and I definitely don't like not being able to do my job and make somebody happy.
Anyone want a bbbj? 😂😉
Who DOESN'T lol?

Anyone want a bbbj? 😂😉 Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
  • BLM69
  • 03-19-2019, 03:06 PM
Anyone want a bbbj? 😂😉 Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Only if its great and you swallow
LMFAO BJ.