Info on St C ... is this provider legit?

I just saw St C's showcase. I had no idea just how sexy St C is ... While looking, or leering, at the showcase my 1.3" dangling death started to twitch. Visions of taint danced thru my head.

I decided to contact St C. St C is 18 and legal, and of Egyptian decent ... oh the possibilities ... I had no idea St C had verified provider status.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=16

I have been admiring St C from afar, long before I discovered icky. Rumors of St C's skills as a tongue master are legendary ... the possibilities are endless.

Before I pull the trigger and contact St C has anyone had positive experiences with provider? I really do not want to TOFTT and have it blow up in my face.
Before I pull the trigger and contact St C has anyone had positive experiences with provider? I really do not want to TOFTT and have it blow up in my face. Originally Posted by pyramider
"Pull the trigger"? "Blow up in (your) face"? One does not need to be a Freudian to recognize you still haven't gotten over Pistolero (who I have heard is "all that").
I heard St C is a squirter!
Sexy? yeah I guess. I like Egyptians, they like cats.

BBE is more satisfying than BBCR. To me at least.

Urban Dictionary:

egyptian

A sexual act involving the nose.
YEAH DUDE! I gave her and EGYPTIAN!
buy egyptian mugs & shirts
egypt nose sex nose jobs sexual positions
by skyyraine Nov 17, 2007 add a video

Bitch promised to make me a mod if I would put him on my top 9 list.

He made Duc a mod instead. I guess that shows he at least has a sense of humor.

Duc doesn't even have a list...ijs

Hell, come to think of it he's just another whore!
Sweet baby Tebow!
Is this showcase a joke or what am I missing.
Is this showcase a joke or what am I missing. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
St. C can finally be himself...........It's liberating!

I asked for his rates but he is a HDH and I have a freakin' budget to stick to.

I even offered to make him a star and write an outstanding review, for a discounted session. He wouldn't take the bait. He has obviously been coached. I'm not certain that I was even talking to him, or his pimp!

He definitely has a case of Golden Cock Syndrome.
Buyer beware!
umm I luv golden cock! lol
Damn ... I am glad I posted this. I had no idea this St C was a managed fucktard that kitty teases the ladies, and a HDH to boot. Is nothing sacred anymore?
We need more photos of St C to be posted. The rumor is he photoshops extensively.

Blowing bubbles during a modtard conference call.

boardman after St C confirmed he was not suited for modtardum.

Modtard interview process captured.

Another confused employee does not realize his ass is not his pie hole.