Rooms by the hour (not just PI)

Providers / Hobbyists,

Does anyone know of notes with decent/clean rooms by the hour (other than just the typical PI)...preferably on Hwy 6 south of Westpark Toll or even on 99 south of Westpark toll as well.

Thanks
Mr Patel runs many fine Den's of Iniquity not just Palace Inns...almost anyplace with "Inn" in the name does hourly business even if they don't say so on the phone.

As to "decent/clean" my personal opinion is no but it depends on your standards. At those places it's safe to reasonably assume the sheets are clean and that's about it
Thank you sir.
  • RoxyG
  • 04-30-2014, 04:12 PM
There's the Scottish Inn on 6.. near Beechnut or Bissonet, but the Palace nearby is the nicer of the two
  • cr76
  • 05-01-2014, 06:31 AM
Palace inn charges flat rate of 65 after midnight
  • cr76
  • 05-01-2014, 06:31 AM
Scottish inn on 6 is nice. Met a provider there last week
Another vote for the Scottish
  • RoxyG
  • 05-01-2014, 01:01 PM
Another vote for the Scottish Originally Posted by Super Head 713
I guess I have the 2 mixed up.
Thank you...
Mr Patel runs many fine Den's of Iniquity not just Palace Inns...almost anyplace with "Inn" in the name does hourly business even if they don't say so on the phone.

As to "decent/clean" my personal opinion is no but it depends on your standards. At those places it's safe to reasonably assume the sheets are clean and that's about it Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
What he said

Palace inn charges flat rate of 65 after midnight Originally Posted by cr76
I got a PI a while back at 3 in the morning for a special sunrise rendezvous with a sweetheart. I needed a place to crash beforehand.

I needed late checkout also and damn Patel still hit me up 5 an hour past checkout. I should have just upgraded to a nicer place that has towels that actually absorb water.

I will say.....that was a great morning.
I have some great memories in PI motels they are usually clean and pretty safe.
That's odd because me and my UTR went to the PI on Beltway 8 / I10 and the @hole at the window said.."We don't rent by hour any more". The shitty thing was - she and I just went there less than two weeks prior. Guess someone pissed in Mr. Patel's curry.
^^^^^snL: did you and your date both walk in the lobby together. Maybe have her wait in the car.

As to "decent/clean" my personal opinion is no but it depends on your standards. At those places it's safe to reasonably assume the sheets are clean and that's about it Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
In Texas I think it is illegal to post that you rent rooms by the hour.. That is a dead give away that something illegal might be going on.

I did one time get a room for 1 hour for a legit purpose when I was coming back to town from a 1 day cabling job.. I was sweaty and the place I did the work at did not have a shower so I hopped into truck and just down the freeway from the road I turned off on was a P.I. Told the guy what I needed the room for (showering up) and no problem.