married affair sites

Has anyone tried a married affair websites? If so was it worth it? So many have fake profiles on them.

Do they really work?
Ashley Maddison claims to be one. Check it out way to much money, and didn't have any luck. Waste of time IMO
I have used Ashley maddison before and meet a few married guys. There are a lot of hobbyists and providers on there
Why'd you get married if you want to cheat?
  • Trey
  • 05-04-2014, 01:25 PM
For the sex. Its just that simple. I don't need relationship with jump off, just something to jump in from time to time.
I have seen a bunch of sites but a lot of them r fake profiles. Hard to know which ones r good and real women. Has any tried one besides ashley Madison?
I got lucky on AM, found my sd right before they kicked me off for hoing lol. I had like 200 emails in just a couple hours. Give them a 100% guarantee and they tell on you
I've thought about joining one of these sites but don't know how to navigate without getting kicked of lol
AM is pretty cool. That's a good site for hooking up with other married peeps. I had a lot of fun on that site, then I met my ex sd. I loved the excitement though. Try it...
Thanks for the info. So is it a good place for a guy to meet married women looking for conversation and of coarse nsa?
Yes, I'd say so. I met some gentlemen and had a good time either having lunch or going to a bar or chatting ect... It was fun as I recall
I've thought about joining one of these sites but don't know how to navigate without getting kicked of lol Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina

When you find out let me know lol.
C'mon man that was a real 'chick' question...wtf do you care?

Why'd you get married if you want to cheat? Originally Posted by the cute papi
C'mon man that was a real 'chick' question...wtf do you care? Originally Posted by SNL9933

I want to put my head on those nice suit pants SNL. You have to much damn mystery! Do me a favor and kill my curiosity with a private picture of you please but pretty please