What's Up With P411 OK Inflation

I totally understand providers desire to require clients have a couple of OK's. Help's prove he has at least the bare bones ability to be civil and well behaved with the ladies.

That said, I've been seeing more and more requirements for three, and I saw one today needing 5. What does 5 get you? You are worried that he could maintain the Dr Jekyl facade for three providers, but you're sure that Mr. Hyde will rear his head by 5?

And whats with the requirement that the OK's have to be in the last six months or whatever time frame? Concerned that if we are not getting the kitty on a regular basis we will become uncivil? Or maybe in the interim we changed careers and went thru the police academy?
Recency is logical. Quantity is not.

Bear in mind you're asking these hookers to be logical. Good luck with that.
5 really. LOL

I would definitely wish her well. Sayonara
I guess really high volume ladies feel more comfortable with stricter requirements in place. I look to see who the lady is vouching and if she's been around a while. It bothers me when someone has a ton of vouches, but they are all now inactive.

Really, I've read alerts on guys with many okays who have given up their passwords after being arrested, so it is never 100% safe no matter how many someone has.

~
Is it preventing you from seeing someone you're interested in OP?
Really, I've read alerts on guys with many okays who have given up their passwords after being arrested, so it is never 100% safe no matter how many someone has.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Really? Alerts on this board? I guess their P411 account was "cancelled"?
I totally understand providers desire to require clients have a couple of OK's. Help's prove he has at least the bare bones ability to be civil and well behaved with the ladies.

That said, I've been seeing more and more requirements for three, and I saw one today needing 5. What does 5 get you? You are worried that he could maintain the Dr Jekyl facade for three providers, but you're sure that Mr. Hyde will rear his head by 5?

And whats with the requirement that the OK's have to be in the last six months or whatever time frame? Concerned that if we are not getting the kitty on a regular basis we will become uncivil? Or maybe in the interim we changed careers and went thru the police academy? Originally Posted by citizen44
Probably less about avoiding "jack the ripper" and more about avoiding "LE Jack"!
Is it preventing you from seeing someone you're interested in OP? Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
No, I have more than enough. I also have more than enough time to post questions that are vaguely interesting.
Of course.... Unfortunately it isn't new
No, I have more than enough. I also have more than enough time to post questions that are vaguely interesting. Originally Posted by citizen44
Let us know when you do that...
LL, I don't know if the alerts carried over to this site or not, but when this happens on P411 (which is rare, but has happened more than once in other cities), their account is deleted and an alert is sent out. Members there don't always show that they have other handles on different boards, sometimes it will say "occasionally" under the question, "Do you write reviews" and then there are no handles listed. While it may be a good idea to ask for their handles, in the event that something like this might occur in the future, that wouldn't prevent them from just making a new one.

~

Really? Alerts on this board? I guess their P411 account was "cancelled"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
...when this happens on P411 (which is rare, but has happened more than once in other cities), their account is deleted and an alert is sent out. ...~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
Are you saying that P411 administration sends out alerts to providers on P411 telling them of a specific named client (by screen name or otherwise) being arrested and giving their password to P411 to LE?

I want to know what boards have done that.

Here is exactly what you posted:

" I've read alerts on guys with many okays who have given up their passwords after being arrested, so it is never 100% safe no matter how many someone has."
No, not specific names, but that "a member with many okays" in (insert city) & the circumstances that they know in general, no names/handles, but if a regular of yours suddenly goes dark, it may make you wonder why. It's more of an alert as to the lengths LE is going in a particular city, at that point in time.

~
I think some of the ladies might be getting nervous from some of the activities that have been taking place lately. NS , People not honoring their appts, shorting them, ect... along with the LE trying to get creative. Since there has been such a rise in this behavior some are just trying to be a little more cautious is all. I hope that helps .

And whats with the requirement that the OK's have to be in the last six months or whatever time frame? Concerned that if we are not getting the kitty on a regular basis we will become uncivil? Or maybe in the interim we changed careers and went thru the police academy? Originally Posted by citizen44
No, not specific names, but that "a member with many okays" in (insert city) & the circumstances that they know in general, no names/handles, but if a regular of yours suddenly goes dark, it may make you wonder why. It's more of an alert as to the lengths LE is going in a particular city, at that point in time.

~ Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
So this:

" I've read alerts on guys with many okays who have given up their passwords after being arrested, so it is never 100% safe no matter how many someone has."

is an inaccurate statement. Thank you.