The Biden’s Don’t even Know How Many Grandkids They Have.

https://freebeacon.com/satire/biden-grandchildren/

This is the now presumptive nominee of the Democrat Party.

Feeble, at best.
I cut them some slack

its hard to keep up with hunter

oh the travails of our betters!

didn't bill clinton have a black (or half black) child, or maybe its full black as he was the first black president?

and besides roger, another half brother he never acknowledged?
https://freebeacon.com/satire/biden-grandchildren/

This is the now presumptive nominee of the Democrat Party.

Feeble, at best. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And yet Trump's approval rating is sliding and Biden leads Trump in every poll at the national level and most polls at the state level.

Shows how much faith voters have in Trump at the current moment when he can't beat a senile old fool, as Trump supporters make Biden out to be.
And yet Trump's approval rating is sliding and Biden leads Trump in every poll at the national level and most polls at the state level.

Shows how much faith voters have in Trump at the current moment when he can't beat a senile old fool, as Trump supporters make Biden out to be. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

how did all those polls work out for Hillary on election day?

BAHHAAHAA

Shows how much faith voters have in Trump at the current moment when he can't beat a senile old fool, as Trump supporters make Biden out to be. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
What do you think would be different right now if Biden was President? Let me give you a hint, nothing.
Doesn’t take into account motivation to vote. Most Trump supporters are ready to crawl over broken glass to vote. Biden’s support is pretty meh, double meh for young people and triple for the Bernouts.

Speedy, put your money where the polls are. Trump wins you leave, Biden wins I leave. 3 months. Now put up or shut up.
Why is it so important to discuss that Biden be qualified to be president? Trump has already convinced all of us that a bumbling, lying imbecile with the attention span of a toddler can attain and hold the office. He's current living proof.
Twit head was great a playing golf and billing the taxpayers for mucho loco. Idiot in chief was also great at taking taking no responsiblity when America needed a leader w some common since
Twit head was great a playing golf and billing the taxpayers for mucho loco. Idiot in chief was also great at taking taking no responsiblity when America needed a leader w some common since Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You’re not very good with the English language you retard.
Lol...maybe I can be persident��. And read like a 6th grader and lie alot to ignorant racist rednecks
Lol...maybe I can be persident��. And read like a 6th grader and lie alot to ignorant racist rednecks Originally Posted by Tsmokies
It’s “a lot” you toothless retard.

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/a%20lot
Joe Biden couldn't find his car in a Walmart parking lot at 2 am.
Hunter couldn't either unless you told him what kinda car it was and put some motivation in the glove compartment.
Joe Biden couldn't find his car in a Walmart parking lot at 2 am.
Hunter couldn't either unless you told him what kinda car it was and put some motivation in the glove compartment. Originally Posted by gnadfly
He couldn’t find his car in his garage. Because they won’t let him drive one.
Doesn’t take into account motivation to vote. Most Trump supporters are ready to crawl over broken glass to vote. Biden’s support is pretty meh, double meh for young people and triple for the Bernouts. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I am on the fence about voting in November. All we get out of these dumb fucks is chaos.