Show me your papers

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/09/polit...ion/index.html Originally Posted by Sienna91
Implanted chips like you do with a dog is next. Then everyone's movements will be tracked at all times.
One of the freedoms the Constitution guarantees is free movement of US citizens from State to State.

So I doubt this could stand up to Constitutional muster.

With freedom come responsibility. I would only hope that our fellow Americans would use a little common sense and not put others at risk.
One of the freedoms the Constitution guarantees is free movement of US citizens from State to State.

So I doubt this could stand up to Constitutional muster.

With freedom come responsibility. I would only hope that our fellow Americans would use a little common sense and not put others at risk. Originally Posted by Jackie S
lml,, heres where youre dreaming

with freedom comes responsibility

lol good luck on that one

lol good luck on that one Originally Posted by Missburger

so Fidel, what's your responsibility to the State? None? do what the State tells you and call it freedom. brilliant!

BAHHAAAAA
https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/09/polit...ion/index.html Originally Posted by Sienna91
I read that article. What if someone entering Utah from another State doesn't register their travel plans? Ya see this is what this Pandemic is all about. Restrictions and control it has nothing to do with your Health or controlling a virus. I just learned from At&T that I have to upgrade my cellphone when 5G is activated because my current cellphone is outdated. I really don't want a new phone.
fyi...

they are already tracking everyone. there is an article on that. i'll get around to posting it in both the political forum and in the national sandbox.
fyi...

they are already tracking everyone. there is an article on that. i'll get around to posting it in both the political forum and in the national sandbox. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
How are they doing it? The only thing I can think of is Cellphone GPS or something.
How are they doing it? The only thing I can think of is Cellphone GPS or something. Originally Posted by Levianon17

yes, cellphone gps.

problem is that the newer phones, well, they don't let you remove the battery without service help. companies have started to follow the iphone model.
yes, cellphone gps.

problem is that the newer phones, well, they don't let you remove the battery without service help. companies have started to follow the iphone model. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I have an Android. I think I got it around 2012. I can make a phone call, receive a call, receive and send texts with attachments all that shit. I can take my battery out of the phone if it becomes inoperable some poor bastard at the AT&T store is going swallow that motherfucker, lol. I've about enough the bullshit.
  • oeb11
  • 04-10-2020, 11:49 AM

lol good luck on that one Originally Posted by Missburger

Thank u fidel - the cuban "freedom responsibility" was to bow to Fidel and stand still against the wall One's blood would be spilled on imminently.
How about this idea from Google and Apple. Everybody that has tested positive, will "voluntarily" enter this information into an app on your smart phone and your smart phone will "alert you" when anybody testing positive is within 6 feet of you.

Are you fucking kidding me? So you'll be walking along and your smart phone will alert you that "somebody" close to you has tested positive and you are suppose to do what? Act like a maniac running down the street with your smart phone "alerting you" all the way home?

China has got to be loving this idea and how they are making America scared into adopting the "Chinese model of the future".

Every freaking day I'm thinking I glad I won't be around much longer to see what this country is going to become.
...they are already tracking everyone. there is an article on that.... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
With all due respect; NP! An article?!? There are trillions. But your base premise is on da money honey. Take a leap of faith moment when reading the subject line of this post. I mean it from discrete components up to immensely large and widely distributed, yet interconnected, systems and much in between, across multiple generations of hardware and software platforms for decades.

Recall that Al Gore invented the internet, because he approved a spending bill that provided $ to the military for a projected called DARPA. Welp, I was DARPAing long before most of you ever heard of it. Let me put it this way; you were absorbed by the BORG a long time ago, by powers that have an unlimited budget, best of the best of the best tech - with honors sir - and many of the brightest minds to deploy and leverage it and you enabled it for the sake of convenience with $$ you didn't even know you had.

There is scant little you can do to unplug from much of anything. It is all about vectors. How many ways is data about you and your activities available and what you can do about it. The former, more than you can imagine. The latter, a lot, but not really. You are out manned, under funded and generally ignorant of much about you.

Not being a dick, but the reality is that electronic security is very encompassing and quite complex. It begins with little (tiny actually) and scales to the gigantic. So many devices are in on it too. By itself, that would not matter much. Who is the largest purchaser of data storage? Our benevolent government. And what they don't own, they have access to. You ever play with hyper-scale computers or quantum computers? You happen to remember that NASA app you could download to your PC to make it part of the collective to do space calculations - from 20 years ago?

Point being, you can minimize vectors. Set security settings for everything you encounter. Does your home internet router support encrypted DNS? Be aware that the next patch or upgrade of software may well change not only the settings, but where the settings are located and introduce new settings. For your phone, a tiny metallic/plastic RF bag, aka portable Faraday cage can reduce to near zero, signals coming/going to it. Your car is in on it as well. It has capability and storage, remotely accessible - unless you're driving a '55 Chebby.

Don't over fret it. Reduce vectors to the best of your ability. And hope a FISA warrant does not land within three people of your circle, which you would not know about anyway. Remember, cough/sneeze into your elbow and wash your damned hands.