Questions about the girls and this lifestyle

1. How long does a girl work in this line of business? Like how many years?

2. Do the girls actually like doing this kind of work, or does it just pay the bills?

3. A lot of these girls are, or were strippers right?

4. Do most of the girls do this line of work forever? Once their name and photos get out, or if they have been arrested for prostitution, most employers are going to find this info so I guess they cant get normal jobs? Like !VI! for example, she released her real name and address so this will stay with her forever wont it?

5. Someone who appears to be very angry eluded in this thread http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1697959 that many of the girls cannot pay their bills. Is this true? I thought for $250 to $300 an hour that these girls would be doing ok.
are you this bored Vi?
are you this bored Vi? Originally Posted by corona

...these are serious questions here...
you need some serious help,......more than we can give you......
1. How long does a girl work in this line of business? Like how many years?

2. Do the girls actually like doing this kind of work, or does it just pay the bills?

3. A lot of these girls are, or were strippers right?

4. Do most of the girls do this line of work forever? Once their name and photos get out, or if they have been arrested for prostitution, most employers are going to find this info so I guess they cant get normal jobs? Like !VI! for example, she released her real name and address so this will stay with her forever wont it?

5. Someone who appears to be very angry eluded in this thread http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1697959 that many of the girls cannot pay their bills. Is this true? I thought for $250 to $300 an hour that these girls would be doing ok. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Here you go.

1. Some work 6 months, some work 20 years or more.

2. Some do, some don't.

3. Some were, some weren't.

4. Some can get out, some can't.

5. Some can, some can't.

You're welcome.
To the OP.

Many on here come and go for many reasons, Providers as well as Hobbiests.

There are times this Hobby can be detrimental to some financially, mentally, socially, physically. It affects/effects everyone in different ways. Both good & bad.

Many of us try to leave but always come back. It's a highly addicting underworld and can completely take over your life. The Hobby is a cruel mistress who will suck the very essence from your soul. (I'd say cruel cunt but if dearhunter can't say it, maybe I shouldn't)

Looking back at all of your posts I am going to say this nicely and suggesting the following.

1. Ask to have your account disabled. I doubt many will miss you.We are a dime a dozen here. Your posts are that of a gnat at a picnic. We hear the irritating buzzing sound but can't quite slap you away and when we do, you return to irritate more.
2. Stay away from all Provider Web Sites.
3. Don't worry or concern yourself about their life or lifestyle. It's none of your business and they are big girls who can take care of themselves, if their pimps aren't.
4. Pull up your big girl panties. Go outside and get fresh air and sunshine. Basements are not healthy.
5. Go live your life to the fullest.
6. Don't become obsessed and stalk hookers.
7. No matter how strong the urge is to return, never come back.
8. See item 6.
To the OP.

There are times this Hobby can be detrimental to some financially, mentally, socially, physically. It affects/effects everyone in different ways. Both good & bad.

Many of us try to leave but always come back. It's a highly addicting underworld and can completely take over your life. The Hobby is a cruel mistress who will suck the very essence from your soul. (I'd say cruel cunt but if dearhunter can't say it, maybe I shouldn't)

Looking back at all of your posts I am going to say this nicely and suggesting the following.

1. Ask to have your account disabled. I doubt many will miss you. We are a dime a dozen here. Your posts are that of a gnat at a picnic. We hear the irritating buzzing sound but can't quite slap you away and when we do, you return to irritate more.

3. Don't worry or concern yourself about their life or lifestyle. It's none of your business and they are big girls who can take care of themselves, if their pimps aren't.
4. Pull up your big girl panties. Go outside and get fresh air and sunshine. Basements are not healthy.
8. See item 6. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Very well said!!!
I hope they don't do this line of work forever...I don't wanna see an ad from a provider 40 years from now where her incall's in a nursing home and she gotta take out her dentures to give me a BJ.
To the OP.

1. Ask to have your account disabled. I doubt many will miss you.We are a dime a dozen here. Your posts are that of a gnat at a picnic. We hear the irritating buzzing sound but can't quite slap you away and when we do, you return to irritate more.
8. See item 6. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Mic drop
I hope they don't do this line of work forever...I don't wanna see an ad from a provider 40 years from now where her incall's in a nursing home and she gotta take out her dentures to give me a BJ. Originally Posted by tornado82

Don't knock someone taking out their teeth for a BJ, till you've had one.
Don't knock someone taking out their teeth for a BJ, till you've had one. Originally Posted by micktoz
gotta admit, it's on my bucket list.
Don't knock someone taking out their teeth for a BJ, till you've had one. Originally Posted by micktoz
Ah, the old velvet rub!

Here you go.

1. Some work 6 months, some work 20 years or more.

2. Some do, some don't.

3. Some were, some weren't.

4. Some can get out, some can't.

5. Some can, some can't.

You're welcome. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Did you compose songs for Supertramp?
  • cymru
  • 04-26-2016, 10:52 AM
Long lasting relationships get the best of me. Of course I do this for many reasons but I cherish the time I get to spend with my ATF now friend. She will always be younger than me and no doubt way better looking. I would be honored if she would let me visit 40 years from now.
I nominate this thread the Best Turnaround Thread of the week.

I totally lost all interest when I read the OP - smdh - then I got lucky by skimming down.

Grace! ... Thank you Grace! I forgot how funny you can be. Simplicity at its finest.
Von Spiel, awesome. Loved the loop back to #6

Had know idea we'd make it to GJs (that's gumjobs for the inexperienced lol). Thx Fun for the pic. I lmao.

And a special tip of the hat to VitD: that avatar is sweet!

Carry on,
LnH