6 Month Countdown......Retiring the Majic Playground

As every journey ends, so is my time on The Boards. Official RETIREMENT is VALENTINES DAY 2017.

It's been one helluva ride!! But I'm eager and ready for the next Big Adventure in my life :-)

A HUGE THANK YOU to all my fellow providers and hobbyists for giving me memories that will make people wonder about the smile on my face!
I feel a great disturbance in the force. A thousand voices crying out in in sadness. I look forward to witnessing your adventures and happiness my Jedi mistress. I wish you the best of all worlds. Long days and pleasant nights to you.
Now that's disheartening! I understand but still disappointed. I gotta get on my horse and make it back to the playground before all the fun is over.
Nooooooooo
Thank you, OG-Wan, my adventures may require some use of The Force
Cowboy....you bet your sweet cheeks you better say goodbye to me before Feb, you want to be on the Carousel List, NOT the Black Majic one lol.
And MrRedcat....yeeeeessss lol
You my dear will surely be missed. Thanks for the heads up that way you get a proper farewell. I'll be seeing you soon...
I will miss you dearly.
I will come visit you you wherever you go.(only if you let me though lol) I'm missing you now it's so oooo boring here in Bossier withoutBossier without you(no one to share a big huge bed with)😢 I shouldn't have slept💤 in that day dern it. Well enjoy the hot weather and enjoy your Vaca. and I shall see ya soon😎.
Have fun, besafe XoXo Destiny XoXo
  • GMTA
  • 08-07-2016, 03:39 PM
Say it ain't so sexy lady
And isn't it fitting she made the showcase today. Congrats lady!
And isn't it fitting she made the showcase today. Congrats lady! Originally Posted by OldGent
What does that mean?
What does that mean? Originally Posted by MsMajicMouth
He must mean he saw your profile pic among the Featured ECCIE Showcases near the top of the home page.
Please don't leave until we have lunch together ....
Yes Majic you were in the national showcase yesterday.
Ahhhh, I see where y'all meant now lol....I rarely see the national page so didn't know what you meant

~P, awww hell no, you're on the top of MY list when I get back to Laffy lol....I am dying to meet the woman with the famous pussy . And the balls to say all the shit I THINK about saying
Suggestion,
Change to: Master of the oral arts
No question there...