Nike salutes Kap’s courage with its 30th Anniversary “Just Do It” campaign.

Who’s this EDIT -WU Nike is praising? Some benchwarmer second rate NFL criminal that sucks Goodells cock

We’ve had this discussion. Homophobic derogatory slurs are going to be given infractions here, very similar to racial slurs. These are insults to a specific group of members here, and the board will not tolerate it.
I no Nike
Is this the same Nike that exploits laborers in the third world?

Fuck them and the NFL.
Wow. This reaction is so surprising.

Actually anxiously awaiting our so-called leader’s response.
glad I didn't buy a Nike tennis shoe, but I did buy some Nike head sweat bands. (couldn't find any generic bands at Academy)
It's going to be interesting to see the affect on their sales...will it be a backlash similar to this jokers effect on the NFL's revenue short fall?
Who’s this EDIT -WU Nike is praising? Some benchwarmer second rate NFL criminal that sucks Goodells cock Originally Posted by Stockinglover
I understand you don't approve of his protests, but please produce any evidence of a criminal record. Absent that, please retract your false claim.

Thank you.
Who’s this EDIT -WU Nike is praising? Some benchwarmer second rate NFL loser that sucks Goodells cock Originally Posted by Stockinglover
I understand you don't approve of his protests, but please produce any evidence of a criminal record. Absent that, please retract your false claim.

Thank you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
FIFY

Thanks, “Hotrod,” but it wasn’t your post or your false claim.
Kudos to Nike

All Hail KAP
Thanks, “Hotrod,” but it wasn’t your post or your false claim. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well its the thought that counts

How sweet of you. Thanks for the kind thoughts.
Just did it.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...do-it-campaign Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Just did it.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...do-it-campaign Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I wonder if this nut realizes Nike shoes are made in Cambodia where young women work long monotonous hours in sweat shops putting shoes together for pennies. Then America buys them back and sells them for a 300% markup. Now that's oppression, not some cop kicking the shit out of some SOB that deserves it. Kapershit believes in bullshit so the best he'll do is sell shoes for a company that oppresses overseas workers. What a double standard fuck he is.

Jim