That "Cutting The Cord" argument, well...

Opened a new thread because I didn't want to be accused of hijacking...

Was watching CNBC an hour ago and they've finally admitted that the metric people who keep track of this stuff can keep better track of the NFL viewership number via SlingTV, tablets, NFLNetwork, and various websites than the old Neilsen rating methodology.

So if you hear this argument...#BoycottNike
I'm a jogger and mountain climber and I have always liked New Balance better, anyway.

Nike is down almost 3% today, but that isn't much considering the circumstances. If they weather it with that small of a loss and build up their street cred with urban youths )and those who wear masks pretending to be) then they will come out ahead in the long run.
And your point Everything is tracked ?
And your point Everything is tracked ? Originally Posted by rexdutchman

only thru the internet connections via tablet, cell phones & PCs and to a lesser extent, cable.

most TVs aren't but most do have that feature.
Of course everything is tracked.

I did a google search for lower leg suppor socks a while back, and suddenly my IPad was flooded with every conceivable pop ad that pertains to old people. Cathaters, dentures, wheelchairs, AARP, vitamins, old people dating sites, and burial plots.

It's the same with everything.
Of course everything is tracked.

I did a google search for lower leg suppor socks a while back, and suddenly my IPad was flooded with every conceivable pop ad that pertains to old people. Cathaters, dentures, wheelchairs, AARP, vitamins, old people dating sites, and burial plots.

It's the same with everything. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Same fucking thing happened to me! Just so that I would have prettier pictures to look at when stalked all over the internet by advertisers, I googled sites that road test cool cars like BMWs and Porsches. Hell, on second thought I should have googled bikinis! OK, next time.

As for "boycotting" Nike, I've been doing that for a long time, anyway, although not for political reasons. I occasionally compete in triathlons, and have not been happy with the quality of most of their shoes over the years. Strongly prefer New Balance. Besides, I understand that they're (mostly) made in the US (and presumably by adults).
Use DUCKDUCKGO search engine guys ,
And your point Everything is tracked ? Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Always has been. It’s called marketing.