I can't stand this f*cking country

Watching that disgusting liar Kavanaugh's supreme court process before Congress. I can't wait till the Rome like fall of this shit hole country.
Watching that disgusting liar Kavanaugh's supreme court process before Congress. I can't wait till the Rome like fall of this shit hole country. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not really a surprise, coming from you!
So, you admit that you are completely aligned with the Obama/Clinton clan, who also clearly hated the United States in its current form.

Is your contention that America isn't great? Would your critique of the McCain political rally contradict your current stance?

I am a history buff. To know history, as you claim, and hate America while salivating at the thought of imposing European/Asian/African ideals on our great country, must lead to some substantial internal tension.
Wow! You read all of that into the Merrick Garland hearings?
NOW!!!.....NOW!!!! Lol

Take a knee!!! Lol
You do realize that the term "shithole" country described places where the primary mechanism for sewage disposal is a hole in the ground where they shit and pee.

That does not describe the United States. Perhaps your area is different than mine.
So, you admit that you are completely aligned with the Obama/Clinton clan, who also clearly hated the United States in its current form.

Is your contention that America isn't great? Would your critique of the McCain political rally contradict your current stance?

I am a history buff. To know history, as you claim, and hate America, while salivating at the thought of imposing European/Asian/African ideals on our great country, must lead to some substantial internal tension. Originally Posted by kehaar

And if he hates and despises this country so much, why does he stay here?

You do realize that the term "shithole" country described places where the primary mechanism for sewage disposal is a hole in the ground where they shit and pee.

That does not describe the United States. Perhaps your area is different than mine. Originally Posted by kehaar

But it is apt for places in San fransisco!
Watching that disgusting liar Kavanaugh's supreme court process before Congress. I can't wait till the Rome like fall of this shit hole country. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why don't you really tell us how you feel about this country...now don't hold back...let it all out!!
Since you brought it up...tell us a few of his"lies"??

I am a history buff. To know history, as you claim, and hate America while salivating at the thought of imposing European/Asian/African ideals on our great country, must lead to some substantial internal tension. Originally Posted by kehaar
McCain was a great American, Patriot and solider. He wasnt a draft dodging rapist like Trump
And if he hates and despises this country so much, why does he stay here?

But it is apt for places in San fransisco! Originally Posted by garhkal
The only reason I don't leave is because it would disrespect my ancestors who built this country and gave their lives....that's the only reason
Maybe you'd like Chicago better.

I am a history buff. To know history, as you claim, and hate America while salivating at the thought of imposing European/Asian/African ideals on our great country, must lead to some substantial internal tension. Originally Posted by kehaar
Are you referring to constipation?
I did see the democrats force the removal of two children with a protective guard. Is that what democrats do?
McCain was a great American, Patriot and solider. He wasnt a draft dodging rapist like Trump Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
The only reason you liked McCain is because he was a RINO and a thorn in the side of true conservatives...ANY black that leaves the plantation is a Uncle TOM to you.
Can you NAME any democrat that switch party affiliation you would consider a "great" american or for that matter and conservation black a great American or hero of yours...Hummmm
Trey Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I find your use of nicknames and past members of this forum to be offensive.

Please do as so many of us have done and remove them from your signature line.

Thanks in advance.