KAVANAUGH??

SC said Kavanaugh was a lair...I've asked him to elaborate...NO LUCK...alot of things he says seem to have no merit...just an observation.
Can anyone else help him with his comment...I would like to know.
Thanks
just partisan pandering.
Being the very smart gentleman he is I thought he would explain his comment.
Being the very smart gentleman he is I thought he would explain his comment. Originally Posted by bb1961
Why would you want to hear that drivel.
Careful...
"lair"

a wild animal's resting place, especially one that is well hidden.
synonyms: den, burrow, hole, tunnel, cave
"the lair of a large python"
a secret or private place in which a person seeks concealment or seclusion.
synonyms: hideout, hiding place, hideaway, refuge, sanctuary, haven, shelter, retreat
"a villain's lair"
... may be he was eluding to the 100's of 1,000s of pages of "documents" being "hidden" from those Senators who weren't going to vote for him anyway.
The bottom line is...he says things he knows nothing about!!
We will not hear anything from him about his unsubstantiated statement!!
Just like CNN and Lanny Davis.
Is suggesting that someone posting is ignorant a forum rule violation?
Just more obstruction with No reason , like 5 years olds sadly really that politics have turned into this mess.
Well, when folks keep sending back juveniles that is what we have to see.

I'm sure all the West Virginia coal miners were impressed!
Is suggesting that someone posting is ignorant a forum rule violation? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well I got points for saying someone wasn't very smart which I thought was lame but it is what it is
Well, when folks keep sending back juveniles that is what we have to see.

I'm sure all the West Virginia coal miners were impressed! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wonder how the Trump regime is working out for those poor people...

I wonder how the Trump regime is working out for those poor people...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Things are just fine in Appalachia, yssup. Much better than they would be if hildabitch had followed through on her promise to put everyone out of work.

Thanks for asking. People in coal country haven't seen so much touching concern and heartfelt empathy from the left since LBJ's war on poverty.
Things are just fine in Appalachia, yssup. Much better than they would be if hildabitch had followed through on her promise to put everyone out of work.

Thanks for asking. People in coal country haven't seen so much touching concern and heartfelt empathy from the left since LBJ's war on poverty. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yssup is probably confused as to which thread he is posting in! LBJ's war on poverty bill didn't do much good but if you Google some of his racial quotes you would see he didn't really give a Fuck
It was more about getting votes
Err, I beg your pardon “Hotrod.” I didn’t bring up LBJ, lustylad did.

Kindly direct your vitriolic baiting elsewhere, please.