Name: Tysha
Phone: 504-333-3462
Email Address: tysha@restore-body.com
URL / Website: https://www.restore-body.com/default.html
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Uptown, her studio
Activities: Legitimate massage, manscaping
Hair Length and Color: Longer than shoulder length, pulled back with a spandex sweatband kind of thing
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Very pretty, larger bottom. Very sweet girl, her attitude is fantastic. Makes you super comfortable being there. Wearing yoga pants that show things off.
Recommendation: Yes
Does she allow mutual touch? How much did you tip?
tysha is cool... she used to do topless for the HE and has an amazing rack....DDD..... not sure if she still does though b/c it's been awhile since i've been. Price was around $100 total.
I had seen here a few years back, GREAT happy ending :-)
Tysha gives a great massage. She is thorough and unrushed and the massage itself is worth the price of admission. She also is great at prostrate play and her HJ technique is unique. It is slow and gentle and she slowly brings you to an intense orgasm. There is no hard stroking just a gentle rub and fondling until you just bust a nut out of nowhere. She is awesome!
Lots of publicity here she was not pleased with previously. Hope you all are right about this.
I have been thinking about moving towards pro grooming. Is this “the place” to go?
I see she offers a lot of different types of massage on her website. Which one do yal suggest?
Vitality!