Email Address: chloegiggles@live.com
URL / Website: https://twitter.com/ChloeHa94858157
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Usual South Wedge Apartment
Hair Length and Color: Chloe - dark brunette mid-back, Charlie a bit shorter
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Chloe is a lovely 5-10 with "D" manmades, slender with gorgeous curves. She's the lady in her twitter pictures. Charlie is a little shorter, similar build. Chloe has a little bit of ink, Charlie a little bit more.
Recommendation: Yes
  • jj999
  • 10-04-2019, 12:30 PM
Are there any pics of Charlie?
None that I’m aware of.
Charlie isn’t the twitter handle angel t is going by is it?
Thanks for the review cb….

Charlie isn’t the twitter handle angel t is going by is it? Originally Posted by Tirolian
And jimmie robotech.... ya just made everyone throw up in their mouth a little....
Charlie isn’t the twitter handle angel t is going by is it? Originally Posted by Tirolian
shadilay!
No idea, but this Charlie definitely isn’t Angel.
She’s now going by Kayleemarie:

@kayleemarievip on twitter

And:

Kayleemarie.hotprovider.com

Way better looking than her pics imho
no pic on the twitter

the .com norton says RUN
no pic on the twitter

the .com norton says RUN Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OSD you could not be more wrong. This girl is smart, fun to talk with, sexy as hell, and here in Syracuse to enjoy. Looks like you are just jealous of the quality we have in Syracuse.
OSD you could not be more wrong. This girl is smart, fun to talk with, sexy as hell, and here in Syracuse to enjoy. Looks like you are just jealous of the quality we have in Syracuse. Originally Posted by Old Wood
no you are very much wrong

I saw no pic's on the twitter

the ,com my virus checker says do not go there site has a virus, so closed the tab
so
1) I never get jealous
2) how could I be of something I never seen
3)for sure you do not know me well
so
tell me HOW I'm wrong when your statement has nothing on what I stated

no pic on the twitter

the .com norton says RUN
but sure she will thank you for the ad

also I note the phone number is on the twitter account for Kayleemarie
OCD is right, no pic on twitter, unless you count the profile pic.

Had no problem with her website, sometimes antivirus and such overreact.

I'll go with Chloegiggles' taste, since she has had more pussy than any dude on here.
Interesting since neither of you have any personal experience with her. You just want to make noise to be relevant. At some point maybe you should start out as less of a hatter.
Kaylee is a lot of fun and is a looker! Osd try this there is no virus on it. http://kayleemarie.hotprovider.com/
At some point maybe you should start out as less of a hatter. Originally Posted by Old Wood
ya knows there ...be cucks who needs ta wears ...somethin ons their bald heads ta ...keeps em from catchin a ...cold so ...whys ya haves ta go an done discourage these here upstandin ...ol jimmies?