Email Address: Na
URL / Website: Na
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: East Syracuse
Hair Length and Color: Brown long hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She was a little thicker than the pictures that she texted me but not too big. Hazel eyes with b tits. I did not see what’s under the covers as we had a blow and go.
Recommendation: Yes
completely ...useless

...thanks fer sharin!
Linck? Pictures? Bra Size?

And then feel free to:
Polly. YYYY
Vacuum indeed! Drove to meet her up and she was a no show!
Vacuum indeed! Drove to meet her up and she was a no show! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
I hope you hadn't gotten a room yet. or was it a car date?
I hope you hadn't gotten a room yet. or was it a car date? Originally Posted by rhettdog

No, it was a mall not far from my house so the travel was no big deal. I would never reserve and pay for a room on a first date anyway. These girls are flaky and often don't show-up. I was hoping that she'd be a Bianca alternative but oh well, I may never know. Hopefully one of you will have more luck? She did send me pics and she was really pretty (if the pics are real). That's that!
No, it was a mall not far from my house so the travel was no big deal. I would never reserve and pay for a room on a first date anyway. These girls are flaky and often don't show-up. I was hoping that she'd be a Bianca alternative but oh well, I may never know. Hopefully one of you will have more luck? She did send me pics and she was really pretty (if the pics are real). That's that! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
if she is the SA girl that I think she is there are several pics on her profile and she looks very cute!! I just need to be sure she will show it is an hour drive for me to come to Syracuse.
Finally connected with her and I wish I had not. Not even worth writing a review! Horrible skills and the girl is pretty big. Save your money!
Finally connected with her and I wish I had not. Not even worth writing a review! Horrible skills and the girl is pretty big. Save your money! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
Write it.....may save people from seeing her
Finally connected with her and I wish I had not. Not even worth writing a review! Horrible skills and the girl is pretty big. Save your money! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
she does say she is curvy in her SA profile but the pics don't really show her as being curvy so I guess they need to be updated.
Write it.....may save people from seeing her Originally Posted by Notuagain
Negative reviews are often more helpful than any other type of review around here....
They are also more entertaining... except... you know... for the fake ones....
I chatted with her on SA last night and asked about her number she is the girl in the review and she told me feel free to text her she only responds to texting on her phone.