Hair Length and Color: Long blond wig
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Tall Af, small chest, pierced nips
Recommendation: No

Thanks for the review.
Wow cbj?
She hates this job.
Also told me shes taller than most clients.
And shes like 7 feet tall, but i like the idea of dominating a giant girl like her.
Wow--seven foot tall Nubian w/"Drop Dead" tats on her thighs...Rather stick my schvanz in a Fryolator.
Wow--seven foot tall Nubian w/"Drop Dead" tats on her thighs...Rather stick my schvanz in a Fryolator. Originally Posted by Withnail

Pussy was good tho. Not as bad as it sounds. But if you're too short, i understand why you would be intimidated, or wouldn't want to fuck. And i exaggerated on height. She's more like 6 feet tall. Not 7.
Big difference.
Pussy was good tho. Not as bad as it sounds. But if you're too short, i understand why you would be intimidated, or wouldn't want to fuck. And i exaggerated on height. She's more like 6 feet tall. Not 7.
Big difference. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Thank you for the clarification. Perhaps you will revise the 12 inches thing? Or will the revision take it to 13?
Thank you for the clarification. Perhaps you will revise the 12 inches thing? Or will the revision take it to 13? Originally Posted by brasil
He's actually metric... so its 12cmcock
Thank you for the clarification. Perhaps you will revise the 12 inches thing? Or will the revision take it to 13? Originally Posted by brasil
He's actually metric... so its 12cmcock Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
Wrong.... And wrong...
If you guys had proper reading comprehension, you would know that my username is "12inchclock". My clock has nothing to do with my cock. Which is a solid 9 inches since you inquired.
6-ft tall. Good find!
It's in the link