Physical Description: About 4’11” maybe 130# tight ass and maybe a C
Recommendation: Yes
She wasn't the busty girl with 36E boobs?? Lol
  • rj317
  • 10-19-2021, 01:40 PM
I would hurt myself with those lol
  • rj317
  • 10-19-2021, 06:03 PM
Hmmm denied so to lack of contact information, what did I miss? Blood type, ss#, mother’s maiden name?
You need to make up a name...
Hmmm denied so to lack of contact information, what did I miss? Blood type, ss#, mother’s maiden name? Originally Posted by rj317
SS# or pic of green card
  • rj317
  • 10-19-2021, 07:31 PM
Me gone tomorrow…. With these adds you can probably contact a couple hrs later and get someone different
You need to make up a name... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Could you imagine if you walked in and it was the girl in the pics???? Holy shit. Even if it was close to her......
The only place I been where it was always the girls in the pics is Hawaii. Literally in Waikiki gorgeous Asian providers. Fun night clubs too.
  • rj317
  • 10-20-2021, 11:53 AM
Sometime is it better suffer a little lackluster for anonymity. It’s not like you’re going to run into any of these girls in real life
Could you imagine if you walked in and it was the girl in the pics???? Holy shit. Even if it was close to her...... Originally Posted by doctorsteve
As far as AMP's go NYC, Philly, Jersey, and DE have real pics. While filtered and touched up still the same girls. And hot just the same

As for Providers go up North I have only run into a bait and switch a couple of times and walked. Other than that pics are legit. Other sites like this in the Mid Atlantic pics are all legit.

This area is just a fucking cesspool. Product of what the johns put up with. It is only going to get worse with the more BS you take and cheaper fucks you look for. Why any decent provider in her right mind would come to this area is self explanatory.

Good luck out there, stay safe, and have fun!
Probably true. If the worst ones get business in this area and not other areas they will send them here. You have to walk if they aren't something good
  • Kiwip
  • 10-21-2021, 08:40 AM
I have a few connections behind the AAMP scene, specifically within Asian Roulette, and one of those connections operates in Syracuse.

For this area, it’s very rare to see the lady shown in the pics. The ads are created by a team which is why the designs and details are similar. You will usually find 2-3 ads posted around the same time, each with a different phone number attached to it. Each phone number leads to the same lady and the rotation usually occurs every 7-10 days. In other areas, you may find that each phone number leads to a different lady, but at the same location. Depending on the location, the rotation may only occur once per month.

You have every right to walk away if who you see isn’t your type. In this area, the demand is so high that most don’t care who they see. Those behind the scene also don’t care who you see as long as their bottom line is being met.
So Kiwip, do you get the inside scoop when they have a nice looking younger girl?
  • Kiwip
  • 10-21-2021, 10:42 AM
So Kiwip, do you get the inside scoop when they have a nice looking younger girl? Originally Posted by wilson13
I can get the name, age, and a pic of the current girl and the next.