State: Pennsylvania
Address: Homestead
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Dfk,bbbj,cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Matched her pictures. A little bigger in person not bbw but on the bigger side with a big boobs and a thick ass.
Recommendation: Yes
I had no idea she was still around. Had some hot, dirty fun with her back in the day.
I had no idea she was still around. Had some hot, dirty fun with her back in the day. Originally Posted by HDGristle
She should be up for a hooker lifetime achievement award soon. Before she went pro she offered to fuck me to fix her driveway. I never did see her but she was smoking hot back then.
Also beware. She was a cash and dash girl in multiple reviews back in Aspd. Her and Mika used to duo some but that was like 100lbs ago for each of them. Tress was always a "selective scammer"
Did she take her teeth out for the bbbj
JT,

that was the guy the light skinned black guy. And yes I saw her, Mika, and Sami all together a view times when they were in the Mt Oliver.Carrick area
oh for the love of all things holy. Mika and Sammi were a great time. i saw Mika once on Potomic Ave above one of the businesses. there were other people there that just went in the next room but we had a great time. I also used to see Sammi down on Rt 51 at an apartment near boston market. She was even better. Never saw them together but that would have been a blast. i never saw Ms Tress as we never could find a way to connect but i reached out recently and she said she was still in the biz. i have not tried to schedule but i consider contacting her at times but never pulled the trigger.

i know sometimes you cannot go back but i would love to meet up with the sisters again.
Tress is a shell of what she used to be looks wise. Yeah she got older but some still hold on to their looks. After I saw her 2 years ago I got alot of texts about prepaying for sessions or just begging in general for money
Her face isn't even the same, she gained weight everywhere and just stopped caring. People give Josie shit for gaining weight but Tess lost her tan, stopped doing her hair and makeup, and gained at least 100 lbs. One of the biggest declines in Pittsburgh hobby history. Add the factor that you never know if/when she will steal from you and it's definitely a buyer beware situation.
I thought she's a Attorney now? Well if she is she pick the right profession if she likes stealing off clients ��
I thought she's a Attorney now? Well if she is she pick the right profession if she likes stealing off clients �� Originally Posted by Honeydipper
I dont know anything about her real life but I highly doubt a person with sonetines pink and purple hair is an attorney. These girls will sometimes tell you they are rich and successful in order to justify charging you more mobey
I thought she's a Attorney now? Well if she is she pick the right profession if she likes stealing off clients �� Originally Posted by Honeydipper
I remember a post from her years ago where she said she worked at a law firm. That could mean anything including washing the windows once a month.