URL / Website: -
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: South Wedge, Clinton by goodman
Activities: Massage ++
Hair Length and Color: Black, over shoulder length,
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4 ,very petite,tithin spinner type,34D nice long legs and arms, great ass,with petite smiles
Recommendation: Yes
Petite smiles??
Is this the old S. Wellness joint that got shut down a few months ago?
I text and they replied yes
  • Fog01
  • 08-04-2024, 01:15 PM
I stopped by and saw a young spinner, hot as hell. Wasn't sure what I was into based upon this review asthe Engrish and syntax appear to be mandle written. Glad I did though
Jordan367ball is definitely a spa owner using language translator
Jordan367ball is definitely a spa owner using language translator Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
Well either way hes not lying. Saw Candy today. Prob one of the best sessions ive ever had at an amp... in my opinion on par with / better than Willa. She was bubbly, cute as a button and eager to please. Wish i could take her home and keep her hahaha 🤣
Jordan367ball is definitely a spa owner using language translator Originally Posted by Cuseron1979
well then

ole jordon in possession a new fistfull

a Cock pics
Candy is an absolute must see
Can anyone confirm that this is Nini from last summer?

Was told Candy & Nana. Enjoyed Candy.
I saw both and Nini does NOT have Ds and she doesn't do anything besides HEwhich is cool if that's all you want. She looks like an Asian Joan Jett. Very sweet but not for me. She does know more English
I saw both and Nini does NOT have Ds and she doesn't do anything besides HEwhich is cool if that's all you want. She looks like an Asian Joan Jett. Very sweet but not for me. She does know more English Originally Posted by BarryGold
Great information dude. Thanks.
Thanks Barry,
Sure miss the original Nini.
She was, imho, top shelf.
So freaking hot.