The Replacements
Linda Ronstadt
Cat Stevens
Link Wray
Yes
The Zombies

Who gets your vote?
You forgot Def Leopard and Poison
How many of the nominees will be inducted?

Who gets to vote them in to the RRHoF?

The groups I wouldn't vote in:

Nirvana
hall and oates
cool j
Meters
Chiv
link ray
You forgot Def Leopard and Poison Originally Posted by Tara Evans
i wish i could forget them.
i wish i could forget them. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Your choice not mine. Why are you so critical?
I would induct:

Hall & Oates (with the understanding that I'm REALLY inducting just Hall)
Deep Purple
Linda Ronstadt
Chic
the Zombies
KISS
More amazing are some of the groups/artists who AREN'T in:

Dire Straits, the Guess Who, Thin Lizzy, Peter Frampton, Poco, The Moody Blues, Journey, Johnny Rivers, Rush, Joe Cocker, The Cure, Boston, Charlie Daniels, The Hollies, Little Feat, Grand Funk Railroad, The Doobie Brothers, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Jethro Tull, Billy Idol, Steppenwolf, Steve Miller, Bad Company, Humble Pie, J. Geils Band, The Cars, Ted Nugent.

Link Wray? Over Little Feat, Dire Straits, The Doobie Brothers, Steve Miller?!? Are you SHITTING ME??!?

(Who the hell is Link Wray?)
the rock and roll hall of fame is a disgrace. who the fuck is chic?

Dire Straits, the Guess Who, Thin Lizzy, Peter Frampton, Poco, The Moody Blues, Journey, Johnny Rivers, Rush, Joe Cocker, The Cure, Boston, Charlie Daniels, The Hollies, Little Feat, Grand Funk Railroad, The Doobie Brothers, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Jethro Tull, Billy Idol, Steppenwolf, Steve Miller, Bad Company, Humble Pie, J. Geils Band, The Cars, Ted Nugent.

Link Wray? Over Little Feat, Dire Straits, The Doobie Brothers, Steve Miller?!? Are you SHITTING ME??!?

(Who the hell is Link Wray?) Originally Posted by Prolongus
Rush finally got inducted last year, but there are definitely too many bands/artists that don't make it and others that do that aren't really "rock and roll"
Nirvana
The Replacements
Hall & Oates.
Cat Stevens

That would be the end of my ballot.

Who I think WILL get in:

Nirvana
Chic
Linda Ronstadt
Cat Stevens
Yes
Deep Purple

For whoever asked who "Chic" was, it was a group headed up by Nile Rodgers. Jazz infused disco dance music with a little Earth, Wind, and Fire tossed in. Very popular in the '70's. Didn't like 'em, but they were always a critics' darling. If you've ever heard Daft Punk, then you have an idea what Chic sounded like. Daft Punk is pretty much Chic on steroids, and Rodgers produces a lot of their stuff (prolly has something to do with the writing, too). I don't like 'em, but I'd bet more than a dollar that Chic goes in.
You forgot Def Leopard and Poison Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Don't forget Whitesnake!
And don't forget.... award for best lip synch!

(Who the hell is Link Wray?) Originally Posted by Prolongus
Add Cheap Trick to your list.
My votes:

Deep Purple (Rush going in last year may help their cause)
Peter Gabriel (Already in with Genesis, solo stuff too out there?)
KISS (Gene Simmons has more or less said in past that RRHOF can F.O.)
Nirvana (Slam dunk)
Yes (19 current or former members, who goes in?)
I've been to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame!! It was years ago when I was a teenager but it was SO AWESOME!! I would love to go back one day!