OMG - The rubber broke! Now what?

• Go4it
  • 10-30-2013, 11:58 PM
LOL - this isn't going where some of you might think. It's kind of a troll question cause we gonna hear some heat here.

So - there you are - fucking away - both of you very cautious about using protection - and suddenly it becomes apparant it either broke or came off.

It's 30 minutes into a 2 hour MSOG session.

Any need to suit up for the second shot? Or - since you already exchanged bodily fluids why not enjoy the slippery skin/skin feeling for the next one?
No Go too Planned Parenthood
That depends, did you really cum inside her then when you pulled out realize the condom was off? If not, get a new one, if so, maybe or maybe not. If one or both of you have an STD, then the "second shot of bodily fluid exchange will multiply the virus by 2. Roll the dice if you are comfortable with doing so, but I would continue to cover up.
Wait for a call from the Maury Show.....
Wait for a call from the Maury Show..... Originally Posted by largontx
And if you get that call, you better hope that you're are as fortunate as this guy.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vt2i0ts-uck
Maury says--- when it comes to 2 month old baby Tanika, conceived during unprotected sex with a provider- Go4it "you are the baby Daddy"
When the family law judge takes 20% of your income for child support.
If that happens and the Provider lets it happen...she'll never know who the "donor" is unless she keeps an accurate appointment schedule. Even then several guys might have to cough up for a DNA test, divorce lawyer...or worse.
Maury says--- when it comes to 2 month old baby Tanika, conceived during unprotected sex with a provider- Go4it "you are the baby Daddy" Originally Posted by macbeth1000
That's funny !!

This thread should be moved to Coed...My opinion, if the mood hasn't been killed, get a new condom and bang out some sperm. You may not have contracted anything and you won't know right then anyway, so why risk it with further unprotected behavior...Put on a fresh one and nut like it may one of your last ones.
  • Go4it
  • 10-31-2013, 06:35 PM
Not me!!!!!!! I got cut YEARS ago!!!!!!!!
Not me!!!!!!! I got cut YEARS ago!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Go4it
I cut my own throat, when I found out the damn baby got named Tanika
yo Chung, i am your friend i will cut your throat for u.