One Hour Appointments

Guys, when you make a one hour appointment, it's an hour.
I'm not sitting here saying that a couple mins over is gonna kill anyone but it's about an hour.
However, if you set an appointment with a provider for 3pm, the appointment starts at 3pm.
So, when we say "please send me the room number when you check in", that doesn't mean wait for us to say we're there and tell us to meet you outside.
No, it means inform us of the room number when you check in.
So, if our appointment is at 3pm, and we text you at 2:50pm, saying we're waiting and you don't respond, then be aware that your appointment still starts in 10 mins.
If you don't send us the room number until 3:30,
Well sir, that's 30 mins of your appointment you just wasted.
We have to plan our day around you guys and we may not have an extra 30 mins and lots of times, we don't.
So, don't get mad at us because you didn't answer our calls or texts on time to tell us what room we need to go to.

Basically, just have your shit together.

Brittany
Basically, just have your shit together. Originally Posted by Brunette_Baby
Okay....thanks.
Okay....thanks. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
You may have your shit together, so this is for the clients who don't
What about making sure he is actually in the room by calling from another non hobby related number to confirm he is actually in the room?

As a strict outcaller myself this is something I always do with verified ladies. If its a BP lady with no reviews I offer to meet them downstairs, and will give room number at last minute when they park. I prefer parking garages.

The only reason I wouldn't give a BP lady (always with the verifieds) is if she is running continually late and doesn't show up for our appointment time well up to an hour or two after it.......I'm not locked down or at risk for another lady I may want to see since she hasn't arrived. I've cancelled on ladies who were habitually late and booked with another only to have the first provider be adamant about still coming and knocking on the door.

I think the original poster would be better served to require her outcallers to confirm with her via hotel room phone. But be aware not to use a hobby related phone to confirm as some hotels google phone numbers coming in to check for well known providers......
I think on the opposite side of the coin, as far as when ladies host incall......when I arrive to a 3pm appointment.....and call you at 250pm to tell you I have arrive......give me the room number. If you say you need 20 more minutes......and its 325pm when we start..... that's fine......but I want the whole hour or other time I booked. I think it should start when I arrive in your room. Or if I'm on a tight schedules and you are late starting the time.....I should pay only for the time I have left in that hour.

But yeah just having business in order makes things easy........I only do outcalls to limit exposure and frustration.....and all but expect most providers will be late. Always good when things run smoothly.....
First lady I saw (RubyRed) told me the clock starts when I get naked. I have always used that. Of course I have never been late for pussy.
Funny how that works both ways.

If I'm sitting in a parking lot...waiting on YOU...to send me a text with room number, then you better make sure I get that text 10 minutes early. I mean after all...I was on time, why can't you be on time. If I get that text 10 minutes late, then our appointment just got extended by 10 minutes, right? What about 30 minutes?

Don't think you're gonna cheat me out of my time just because you >fell asleep< (classic line) and didn't get my text.

Funny how that works...isn't it?
I've heard of ladies actually getting pissed cause a guy shows up 10 mins early and let's one know they are there and ready. However if he shows up on the dot he's gotta wait for the number then get up there and supposedly the time starts when the appointment was made....

Yeah ok.....
I have to agree, our playtime starts when your in the room and I grab you for a DFK and feel you up. One should always allot enough time for "Shit Happens" hell its Houston, it can take 30 min to go 5 miles at times. I also agree that we should be as prompt and on time for all appts, this applies to both parties. As far as getting your cock to me a few minutes early....well HELL YEAH!!
I think on the opposite side of the coin, as far as when ladies host incall......when I arrive to a 3pm appointment.....and call you at 250pm to tell you I have arrive......give me the room number. If you say you need 20 more minutes......and its 325pm when we start..... that's fine......but I want the whole hour or other time I booked. I think it should start when I arrive in your room. Or if I'm on a tight schedules and you are late starting the time.....I should pay only for the time I have left in that hour.

But yeah just having business in order makes things easy........I only do outcalls to limit exposure and frustration.....and all but expect most providers will be late. Always good when things run smoothly..... Originally Posted by gimme_that
This is agree with,
But I tend to be strictly outcall. And when I'm driving from the Woodlands to, Beaumont, I don't wanna sit and wait 30 minutes for the damn room number. So that's why I made this an outcall post. As for the incall situation, I agree. That's the providers fault.
+ or - 10 min should generally not b a big deal. In the service industry patience and flexibility are good things to have. Not excusing lateness but someone crying fowl over 10 min seems petty. Depends on reasons why though, on time is best, in my world 10 min late can break a career, now 30 min late is a different story.
Guys, when you make a one hour appointment, it's an hour.
I'm not sitting here saying that a couple mins over is gonna kill anyone but it's about an hour.
However, if you set an appointment with a provider for 3pm, the appointment starts at 3pm.
So, when we say "please send me the room number when you check in", that doesn't mean wait for us to say we're there and tell us to meet you outside.
No, it means inform us of the room number when you check in.
So, if our appointment is at 3pm, and we text you at 2:50pm, saying we're waiting and you don't respond, then be aware that your appointment still starts in 10 mins.
If you don't send us the room number until 3:30,
Well sir, that's 30 mins of your appointment you just wasted.
We have to plan our day around you guys and we may not have an extra 30 mins and lots of times, we don't.
So, don't get mad at us because you didn't answer our calls or texts on time to tell us what room we need to go to.

Basically, just have your shit together.

Brittany
Originally Posted by Brunette_Baby
The same holds true for providers. When we set an incall appointment with the providers we typically don't get the room number until we say we're there - not when we say we're on the way. If either party is running late that is where communication comes in - simply send a text, pm, or call and say I'm running a few minutes behind. I've had providers run into traffic coming to me and all it took was a call to say they were late. I've got caught up in traffic on way to a provider and all it took was a call to say I'm running late. The time starts when we are in front of each other.

Providers won't send the number until we're there for many reasons and we don't send the number until you're there for reasons also but if each side communicates then it should not be an issue. If I go to an incall and it's set for 2pm and I text that I'm there at 1:58pm and to send me the number and if there is no response in a 10-15 minute window then I'm out and she's off the list. I'm not gonna sit and wait for 30 minutes for a response. If she responds and says ok give me 5 or 10 minutes then that's cool but the appointment will go for the allotted time but I'll also bring it up before I give the donation so if there is a change in time for the appointment because she was late then there will be a change in the donation because I'm shorted due to her lateness.
This is not a general practice in the hotel world.

But be aware not to use a hobby related phone to confirm as some hotels google phone numbers coming in to check for well known providers...... Originally Posted by gimme_that
It happens in some Hilton corp hotels and others. There are quite a few alerts out their from well known providers who made this mistake. In smaller cities, some do face recognition from local BP ads. Ask KLN.........

But hey what do I know...its never been an option with me. Also using the hotels internet connection to post your ad is a risk in some hotels too.
  • BDD
  • 11-07-2013, 12:41 PM
I have to agree, our playtime starts when your in the room and I grab you for a DFK and feel you up.....

....well HELL YEAH!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Ms. A, you do an excellent job of that, btw.