Best cure for a getting over someone...find someone else

edit; changed my mind on sharing the details, enough info in the header... 1 star it and let it die.
It may seem like a good temporary cure, but the story usually ends badly in the RW when those on the rebound rush in. You wind up attributing characteristics to the new flame that aren't really there (and she probably to you if you're coming on strong), and then reality rears its ugly head leaving 2 people badly disappointed.

I speak from experience, so easy does it, friend. I don't need details to offer that advice and know it's the right advice (assuming this was a RL situation...if it's a hobby thing, fuck it, rush in like a mad man).
There's nothing a bottle of Ketel won't fix! Lol
Patron is your friend.
Best advice I got after divorce some years back was from a young lady half my age: don't even think of getting involved for at least six months to a year. It worked. Now I save my pennies, pop my little blue pill, and enjoy every bit of the 10 minutes I can hold out with the hotties on these pages.
It may seem like a good temporary cure, but the story usually ends badly in the RW when those on the rebound rush in. You wind up attributing characteristics to the new flame that aren't really there (and she probably to you if you're coming on strong), and then reality rears its ugly head leaving 2 people badly disappointed.

I speak from experience, so easy does it, friend. I don't need details to offer that advice and know it's the right advice (assuming this was a RL situation...if it's a hobby thing, fuck it, rush in like a mad man). Originally Posted by eccienewbie
+1. Pearls...
Some of you may have heard this old saying, my Dad told it to me when I was 15, "The best way to get over someone is to get a new one under you."
Tara and Kendal I have both Patron and Kettle, want to make it a threesome party????