Frrebies..... Do ya tip? If so what is an ADEQUATE tip?

So I'm chatting with this hot young lady that digs a friend and wants to sleep with him.....

For some reason he hasn't took the lady up on her offer of a freebie.... Since he is known to be rather selfish between the sheets she is really not missing anything.......

Being a good friend... I offered to let her give ME the Freebie and I will tell him about it....

Because we are friends and I would do that for him.....

But....

I kinda dislike where freebies tend to go ...So maybe I should give her a "tip".....

......and since he KNOWS I never tip he will be totally convinced I got his freebie.....

But since I typically do not tip for sessions.... What would an adequate tip BE for doing his freebie for him?

Ladies? If you GiVE a freebie and a guy insisits on tipping does it insult the gesture you made?

Guys? If you GET a Freebie do ever feel obligated to toss her a few bucks? Maybe for gas or something?

Do you at least use your OWN condoms or do you expect her to provide those as well?

Who pays for the hotel room?

If you have dinner before do you go dutch?

At what point is it no longer a "Freebie"?....

I want to do this right to be sure I don't screw it up....

After all.... I'm getting HIS freebie....

Classic. Just Classic!
Classic?

I'm really confused..... maybe she will just come by my office and hop up on my desk!

That would solve a lot of what complicates this for me....
Freebies?? Who does freebies???!!

sixx
Freebies?? Who does freebies???!!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Baby it's ok I think Whisper took something I said a little too far.

Remember those naughty things I told you I liked on the phone last night? He doesn't like the idea of you doing it to me for free. You know! The ass slapping, hair pulling, choking, DFK, Forced BJs... etc.

Whispers is a smart man. I am sure he knew I was joking by the comments I made earlier but I will joke right along with him..
Baby it's ok I think Whisper took something I said a little too far.

Whispers?? Never....

Remember those naughty things I told you I liked on the phone last night? He doesn't like the idea of you doing it to me for free. You know! The ass slapping, hair pulling, choking, DFK, Forced BJs... etc.

Ass slapping? choking? DFK?? Forced BJ's??? I knew there was a reason we get along so well......

Whispers is a smart man. I am sure he knew I was joking by the comments I made earlier but I will joke right along with him.. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sixx
I bought TM whatabuger I guess it was not that free after all. Less than 5 bucks does that count as free still?
Lol !
here is a 'tip', wear a jacket when its cold outside
Oh Naomi first WTF and now Whispers.... at least we will always have National Coed.

As for freebies, Whispers you should buy dinner, the room and a nice gift if you aren't going to tip. I think it's called a date, but I get so confused with out you explaining the A B Cs of hobbying to me on a daily basis. I do remember that little Dallas redhead that used to give your money to Muffbro, but that was a long time ago. If he bought me lunch with your money do I need to buy her a new phone? So tell us all about freebies it's almost as amusing as a BBFS thread or a serious discussion about provider rates.
Chuckles
Oh Naomi first WTF and now Whispers.... at least we will always have National Coed.

As for freebies, Whispers you should buy dinner, the room and a nice gift if you aren't going to tip. I think it's called a date, but I get so confused with out you explaining the A B Cs of hobbying to me on a daily basis. I do remember that little Dallas redhead that used to give your money to Muffbro, but that was a long time ago. If he bought me lunch with your money do I need to buy her a new phone? So tell us all about freebies it's almost as amusing as a BBFS thread or a serious discussion about provider rates. Originally Posted by Wayward
edit: Caused too much trouble.
I do remember that little Dallas redhead that used to give your money to Muffbro, but that was a long time ago. If he bought me lunch with your money do I need to buy her a new phone? Originally Posted by Wayward
I think about that lady on occasion.... one of the best little gals I ever encounters.....

Hell... They all give my money to someone.....

At least Muffbro gave back buying lunches, dinners, drinks and hosting pool parties

I joked about giving Sixx a freebie. Whispers got upset and started this thread. He just doesn't want Sixx to get a freebie. As of friday, I will no longer be providing (though I am visiting Texas on the 26th). If I was to fly to Austin and have sex with Sixx for free.. would that count?

Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Do we need to start a new thread or can we squeeze the over/under in this one on Naomi's retirement?

No of course it wouldn't count Naomi, again that would be a date. Not a working date, just a match.com kind of thing. Why get on a plane if you are looking for rough sex, I know a trained professional right in Houston, ask around while you are in town, He's not that hard to find.
Why get on a plane if you are looking for rough sex, I know a trained professional right in Houston, ask around while you are in town, He's not that hard to find. Originally Posted by Wayward

Shameless Self Promotion!

Honestly though... If that's what she's looking for Sixx doesn't fit the bill..... I know him... He's a candy and teddy bear guy......