eraps day?

Maybe we should chose a day and all (well, almost all) go to eraps on that day. Sort of a one-day time out from all the BS on this board. ERAPS seems hospitable and would welcome the activity. They also don't put up as much with certain types of posts. This could send an appropriate signal to ECCIE about the way the boards have evolved here. ECCIE seems to have evolved from one extreme to another. Maybe it could be more like the Greeks; 'moderation in all things.' Some recent activity by mods seems promising in that regard, but maybe an additional incentive would be helpful.

I am proposing collective action. Civil disobedience, sort of. After all, some packs have one goal, some have another. I am interested in changing the tone of the discussions here.

If interested someone with more clout needs to suggest a date for 'ERAPS Day'.

(BTW, I do wonder if this post/thread will be allowed to stand.)
Of course it will be allowed to stand................

Don't let the door hit ya in tha ass on your way OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

sixx
  • Vyt
  • 04-05-2011, 09:35 PM
I am interested in changing the tone of the discussions here. Originally Posted by davidsmith0123
Generally, the best way to do this is via example.
  • Booth
  • 04-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Can one view that board without registering?
Generally, the best way to do this is via example. Originally Posted by Vyt
In theory I have to agree with you, in practice though, at least on this board as of late, it seems that the ones that conduct themselves respectfully and try to stay above the fray are constantly drowned out by others who don't play that way.
It's pretty obvious when you read some of the posts that there's an attempt to marginalize and drive off or silence those who don't agree with certain view points.
There are a few us already there, and it is pretty nice there too. I think you can checck it out w/o signing up. Not 100% sure. Might ask Vikki she is the Admin over there. YEP lady Admin's and Mod's
In theory I have to agree with you, in practice though, at least on this board as of late, it seems that the ones that conduct themselves respectfully and try to stay above the fray are constantly drowned out by others who don't play that way.
It's pretty obvious when you read some of the posts that there's an attempt to marginalize and drive off or silence those who don't agree with certain view points. Originally Posted by DTorchia
Case in point - a pack member launched an attack almost immediately after the OP made his suggestion (I mean, 2 mins? geez...).
I'm not a fan of Ecraps...if we were all gonna go somewhere we should go to www.1midnightlive.net the only thing that place is missing is more people, the format and vibe are upbeat and the crowd is...dare I say it? Quasi-intelligent.

I would have to disagree. Posters like Maxeen, Roxanne, Hannah, and tonight, Naomi seem to be having some fun posting. Sure there was drama a few nights nights ago but these ladies seem to be enjoying themselves the last couple of nights ago.

I tell it like it is. Yes, I contribute to the drama but I am not the only one. The so called martyrs like Yssup and RREB thread hijack and start crap like the rest. Yet, they act like they are on some high horse. They really are no different.

It's pretty obvious when you read some of the posts that there's an attempt to marginalize and drive off or silence those who don't agree with certain view points. Originally Posted by DTorchia
I think its a free for all on both sides........

sixx
Case in point - a pack member launched an attack almost immediately after the OP made his suggestion (I mean, 2 mins? geez...). Originally Posted by Bobave
A pack member?? You are too funny. I thought I gave up the thug life in my teens!??!!!!!!

Bobave, how about you Yssup, RREB, and vkmaster form the Four Musketeers? Maybe the Four Blind Mice? I'm sure yall can come up with something....

sixx
A pack member?? You are too funny. I thought I gave up the thug life in my teens!??!!!!!!

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Now that's a joke. Everyone here (everyone) knows exactly what I'm talking about. Don't even try to dissemble, it makes you look like a disingenuous dolt.
I'm on there too but don't much care for the interface. I check it from time to time but the reviews here are, for the most part, more entertaining.

ECCIE is far more user friendly imho and has better features.

One thing you can say for ERAPS is that it isn't packed with drama. In fact it isn't packed with much of anything.

Yet, as Bobave pointed out, it took only minutes before the shit started flying in the general direction of the OP.

Pity.
Now that's a joke. Everyone here (everyone) knows exactly what I'm talking about. Don't even try to dissemble, it makes you look like a disingenuous dolt. Originally Posted by Bobave
Everyone? Do you know how many members ECCIE has? Last count was pushing 60,000 members. Correct me if I am wrong staff. ALL of ECCIE knows I'm an attack pack member? Goodness, I should feel flattered....

sixx
Everyone? Do you know how many members ECCIE has? Last count was pushing 60,000 members. Correct me if I am wrong staff. ALL of ECCIE knows I'm an attack pack member? Goodness, I should feel flattered....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
At any given time, about 4000 people are logged on (yeah, I've been tracking usage). And yes, you have worked so hard and frequently at being obnoxious that everyone knows you're an attack member... perhaps that's the only real distinction you've earned in life, because you sure seem to cling to the image... flattered wasn't a reaction I would have have thought of...
  • Booth
  • 04-05-2011, 10:28 PM
I can't get past this message:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.