When a gentleman makes an appointment but!!!

Ok ladies ..... He says he is going to a dinner.... then you find out he went to a strip club...... (Which equals drinking) he wants to spend a couple hours with you....but he lied and went with friends.... I'm sorry but i can't do the late night .... I am going out with friends to drink first deal..... Now if It were a real business guy ......he would have went to the dinner and then maybe had some wine with me!!!! Not a strip club first type deal.... and nothing wrong with the guys that go..... But I prefer a gentleman that makes an appointment and is extremely professional..... Puts me first just like like I would put him first.... It's all about class....
It cuts both ways. Unfortunately, you received a taste of what many of us have experienced in some way before....

sixx
It cuts both ways. Unfortunately, you received a taste of what many of us have experienced in some way before....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Agreed.... I understand completely... "That it works both ways" I just do not like any drama and fear it!! As I want a good time and want the man to have fun too!!
This sounds like a boyfriend - girlfriend deal. This is a business where customers as well as merchants tend to be flaky anytime the wind changes. It's shitty that the guy blew you off. I've been blown off once or twice (maybe I ought to make a top ten bbblownoff list) myself.

Actually more than once or twice.

It's part of the game. This ain't court. The guy who hosed you out of your "inventory" was a loser. But you know, I'm guessing that he's been hosed out of his inventory once or twice.

I've been postponed, cancelled, rescheduled and NCNS for any number of reasons. Never actually went as far as to inquire what the provider was doing instead of listening to my jokes and driving my meat bus.

Sorry this happened. Sucks. Don't take it personally. Maybe next time he'll pay you more.
Anna it was certainly his loss. You are an absolutely gorgeous lady in every way. When we saw each other a couple of weeks ago there was no place I would have rather been than right there with you. You are already on my priority list for when I return from Iraq. So, all that being said, I wouldn't worry about it. You'll always be first with me when we're together. HOOAH!
sorry to hear he wasted your time, I think we all have been through this at some point, but its still a bitter pill to swallow,

I dont drink anymore so I forgot is it even fun to get drunk and have sex?
I don't understand your post. Did he NC/NS you? Did he make the appointment on time and tell you he had been at the strip club instead of at a business dinner?
I don't understand your post. Did he NC/NS you? Did he make the appointment on time and tell you he had been at the strip club instead of at a business dinner? Originally Posted by Budman
I was wondering the same thing. Almost all of my sessions include going out with the guys, sometimes a strip club. Sounds more like a she has some feelings for the guy.
I am reading it as he strung her along only to get drunk with the fellas..

I know I hate to play the "oh can we reschedule two hours later" then 2 hours later another " oh can we move it up 1 more hour"

that drives me nuts!!
Anna,

I've only had the pleasure of your company one time but can certainly agree the guys an idiot. I do have a few questions however....

1st and foremost had you ever met him before?

I always think any type of extended/social session is harder in some ways. You are a very complex and engaging soul (IMO), in fact if my own circumstances permitted you probably would be a pretty easy #1 for a "combined" dinner & drinks event. Now obviously this is based on very limited set of conversations (mostly horses and eclectic jazz) but its easy to get a feel for your wide range of interests and conversational talents....

The second really goes to tige1979's comment. Tige, Ann is very very much a true GFE (a very overused term) gal. That is very much a give and take proposition. Anyone who tries to provide a measure of genuine affection probably has a need for reciprocation (or at the minumum respect). I can see her being hurt by this type of conduct. As for the question based on our limited interaction Ann I'd think that this would be much more of a date with someone you already knew....

I find it funny that with all the "complaints" about the gals being shallow, manipulative and/or jaded that "we" contribute to the problem via conduct like this...
Anna,

I've only had the pleasure of your company one time but can certainly agree the guys an idiot.

That's a little harsh. His strip club buddies could have been co workers, male relatives, etc. It might have been difficult to walk away from a strip club depending on who he was with.

I find it funny that with all the "complaints" about the gals being shallow, manipulative and/or jaded that "we" contribute to the problem via conduct like this... Originally Posted by TxToast
I think he sort of did her a favor in reality. What if this guy had been drinking too much? Should he risk a DWI so he can keep his appointment? Is he going to tell the officer that he was in a hurry to keep a P4P appointment? Should this lovely lady have to deal with a potentially drunk client? That session could have turned out negative. It's too bad she lost out on some money but it may have saved her some hassle in the end....

sixx
If he did stand her up she has every right to be upset. Based on what she posted it seems like she was upset that he lied to her about going to a strip club instead of dinner. The normal threads for NCNS are pretty generic in this one she doesn't say if he canceled or NCNS. I am sure she is nice girl it just seems from her post she is a little more involved with this person and got upset that he lied to her. Just my 2 cents.
It's part of the game. This ain't court. The guy who hosed you out of your "inventory" was a loser. But you know, I'm guessing that he's been hosed out of his inventory once or twice.

I've been postponed, cancelled, rescheduled and NCNS for any number of reasons. Never actually went as far as to inquire what the provider was doing instead of listening to my jokes and driving my meat bus.

Sorry this happened. Sucks. Don't take it personally. Maybe next time he'll pay you more. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I DO NOT THINK IT IS A PART OF THE GAME to be rude and inconsiderate and uncareing of ones times and I have been in this business 11 years and know PLENTY of girls that have stood a guy up with no Call and hell I have done it twice once I threw my phone down the fucking trash shoot with the trash and second I was pulled over for a violation and well yadda yadda.. Shit does happen If you get a call from your kids school that your kid is hurt the last thing on your mind is calling your massage girl to cancel properly.
I think that it is just acceptable in this quote un quote GAME.. but it is not what it is sappose to be. As I have said before its sappose to be enjoyable fun entertainment and NO BULLSHIT, so sorry that you have experenced alot of rude ass people standing you up with out a courtisy call with notice.
He made plans with his friends.... when I called him....he had a bad tone is his voice..... as if I were bothering him... I really don't understand ..... I don't think it was good timing for him to call me if he was going to plan to be with friends... I personally do not want to see someone that is hateful or mean... as I do not need the drama...