Beware of Black Chic at BD

Don't remember her name, but a black chic at Baby Dolls will rip you off in a second. Beware. Only description is she looks young, has a great ass, long legs and very smooth skin.
Thanks for the warning! Any more info into what she did?
She agreed to meet me at my hotel room. Had the money laying on the table. She came in, saw the money and put it in her purse. No big deal at this point.

She undressed me until I was completely naked. Started caressing junior. Then.....she grabbed her jacket and sprinted out of the room. Of course, there was nothing I could do. Luckily it wasn't too much money.

Feel kind of foolish. But that's life sometimes. Hope this helps everyone.
For an alert like this, seems like you should disclose her dancer name. So none of us make same mistake with her.
BD Dallas or Ft. Worth?
BDFW is not open yet
BDFW is not open yet Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
That's even worse, getting lured into a Club that's not even open, and getting swindled!
  • mb60
  • 03-01-2023, 07:42 PM
That's even worse, getting lured into a Club that's not even open, and getting swindled! Originally Posted by Chung Tran

I figure that is about all it's good for. Don't see it opening anytime soon.
Sorry to hear about the incident man! I know how you feel and like you said sometimes this could go wrong and all we can do is learn and move on. Thanks for sharing the details.
Happened to me a few years ago. I'm sorry, I know how it feels. She used the exact same M.O. as your girl did.