fayetteville

Ok headed there soon
and looking for the best karaoke bar in Fayetteville..and if they serve food,even better!!!!

thanks!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_3235.jpeg (37.7 KB, 293 views) File Type: png IMG_3652.png (223.2 KB, 287 views)
Woohoo! Dates yet? The only one I know is You know Uno. Been there a couple times a decade ago and had a ball.
Big Box Karaoke in Fayetteville is a pretty awesome place to go.. they have private rooms only you would have to schedule a couple days in advance.
Would love to grab a drink or two when your in town again dahling, sending you lots of kisses
Ok headed there soon
and looking for the best karaoke bar in Fayetteville..and if they serve food,even better!!!!

thanks!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Don’t forget to reach out while here . There is a great bar on Dixon too I believe it’s called voodoo but may have changed its name . It’s more 35 and older people , more my speed I think u will enjoy as well . I had a great time a bird box as well but it’s better with a group of people but very fun .
I’m thinking of visiting in the near future as Well a few have reached out, it seems it would be a good touring move. I’ll pm you Dallas to get the 411 when I decide to go.
bump

Sorry I didnt get there yet..but SOON!!!! Real SoOON!!

new pics.....
Attached Images File Type: jpeg IMG_4035.jpeg (60.6 KB, 116 views) File Type: jpeg IMG_4036.jpeg (33.9 KB, 114 views)
I hope I get to 'bump' into you on your next visit