Back to LR, and maybe cut over to Jonesboro?

Hello loves!

I'm returning to LR, and thought about detouring to Jonesboro. What are the good hotels and restaurants in Jonesboro? TIA!
Attachment 882436
Gotta go get my eyes shoved back inside my head
Hi Lolita there are a dozen or so motels in Jonesboro.. most are concentrated around Caraway Road very close to I555. There is an Embasy Suites located close to ASU.. I don’t think there are any 5 star motels in the area but I’m more of the motel 6 kind of guy lol.. you can look at Travelocity or any of those booming sites to get a better idea on location and prices.. same with restaurants.. we have 4 chain steak houses my favorite is TExas Rode House or Colton’s.. we have a Red Lobster.. there are several restaurants in downtown Jonesboro but it’s been a few years since I’ve been downtown to eat.. mostly because they seem crowded always .. a few of them have live entertainment.. most of the restaurants I mentioned above are also located near I555 also .. I think Omar’s in the 501 is still open kinda high dollar so I’ve only been there a few times and it’s been awhile. It’s also close to I555. I’m eventually going to catch up to you be it in Memphis here or LR..