The fall is here

What is your favorite time of year? This is for sure one of my favorite seasons!

Have a great week everyone!
Live the fall and spring. Fall is probably my favorite because it’s cooling down plus it doesn’t rain in the fall as much as it does in the spring.. I like summer too but the heat is starting to be too much on my old ass
The cool weather is very nice Hot tub weather
Yes we had a friend with a hot tub we would frequent.. usually ended up everyone nekkid .. best of times
I LOVE the fall. Baby Dallas, wow, I've been off the site for awhile. Had the pleasure of visiting with you when you visited my city. You were a tall, and in my opinion, stunning looker. I'm sure that you still are.
I LOVE the fall. Baby Dallas, wow, I've been off the site for awhile. Had the pleasure of visiting with you when you visited my city. You were a tall, and in my opinion, stunning looker. I'm sure that you still are. Originally Posted by big boi terry
I wouldn’t say 5’3 is tall but maybe depends how tall you are lol But thank you!

I’m happy to be back
You had on some TALL heels lol. I'm 6ft, it's been a long time, I just remember you bring gorgeous lol.
You had on some TALL heels lol. I'm 6ft, it's been a long time, I just remember you bring gorgeous lol. Originally Posted by big boi terry
Oh ok that makes sense

Thank you! )) I get told I look better now Aging like fine wine is the goal now days
Its wonderful to see you posting again Gorgeous!!
Its wonderful to see you posting again Gorgeous!! Originally Posted by Hot Summer
Thank you Beautiful! I’m planning a trip to NWA soon hopefully we can meet!