Steak.....

Ok ive tried alot of cheeseburgers humperdinks won my vote and jc burger....

Now I love steak there is nothing than a big ole juicy steak to pat yourself on the back with and say good job...

Any suggestions people.
I've been to Logans Roadhouse a few times. Their steak is delicious & very reasonably priced.
In addison where is it doll
i think there are about 6 locations around the metroplex . I always go to the one further south in Desoto. Customer service always on point & steak always juicy and delicious! They have some sexy waiters as well lol.
When I go out for a steak, I prefer to visit the pricier places (if I'm controlling my spending, i'll cook one myself). My preference is Pappa's Steakhouse on Lombardi.
Ok ive tried alot of cheeseburgers humperdinks won my vote and jc burger....

Now I love steak there is nothing than a big ole juicy steak to pat yourself on the back with and say good job...

Any suggestions people. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
I like Hoffbraus if you are going chain.
http://hoffbrausteaks.com/

Of course Fogo is wonderful to visit and get a nest headache.

I love to grill my own steaks but I'm not sure if I can invite SP over without causing my SO to ask some questions
Pappas is amazing. Bobs is great too.
For a reasonably priced steak, I like Texas Land & Cattle... They source their steaks locally, from a ranch in Stephenville - no hormones or antibiotics...

For an expensive steak, I like Del Frisco's Double Eagle or Bob's...
The keg. med rare prime rib. that's my 'go to'.
I would have to vote for Pappas Bros Steak House.
III Forks.....at Trinity Mills and DNT, just north of Addison.

I ate at Bob's ONCE........man I was sick all night long and so was my date. It was the one on Lemon Ave.
I use to love steak n Ale. But brinker closed them all down. Cullpeppers or the Oar house has really good steaks.
Logans for reasonable priced, Nick and Sams for higher end. Del Friscos grill in downtown Ft Worth also has a good steak.
Another vote for Pappas Bros. Just bring a fat wallet.

For a more reasonably priced choice, I'll take Texas Roadhouse over Logan's any day.
Salt Grass is also a good reasonable price quality steakhouse.

I really miss Sullivan's that used to be on the tollway.