URL / Website: N/a
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: By UTA
Activities: BBBJTC
Hair Length and Color: Brown tied up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Kinda thick but in a good way nice D cup id take a guess at
Recommendation: Yes
Can she deepthroat?? Any pics?
She has been on Moco for years. Probably the cheapest blow job in town. She is probably struggling due to the weather.
What is moco?
Mocospace. Google it. Another place to find a cheap BJ. Just gotta weed out the shemales
Mickey Mouse goes into Walt Disney’s office one day and announces that he wants to divorce Minnie.

“Why, Mickey?” He replies he’s embarrassed to say.

“Mickey, you can tell me anything. I created you. I’m your and Minnie’s manager.” Mickey is still embarrassed so Walt talks him into whispering the problem into his ear. So he hops up and whispers in Walt’s ear.

Walt is startled and says, “You can’t just divorce a woman because you think she’s crazy.”

Mickey explodes. “I didn’t say she was crazy, I said ‘She’s fucking Goofy.’”
Mickey Mouse goes into Walt Disney’s office one day and announces that he wants to divorce Minnie.

“Why, Mickey?” He replies he’s embarrassed to say.

“Mickey, you can tell me anything. I created you. I’m your and Minnie’s manager.” Mickey is still embarrassed so Walt talks him into whispering the problem into his ear. So he hops up and whispers in Walt’s ear.

Walt is startled and says, “You can’t just divorce a woman because you think she’s crazy.”

Mickey explodes. “I didn’t say she was crazy, I said ‘She’s fucking Goofy.’” Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Good one!
yup, you sure gotta filter those and the gay men. Mostly women post during the day before rent due
Man I wish she responded to text because I’m not installing mocospace
  • zales
  • 03-01-2021, 12:11 PM
What was the donation?