Name: MsKitty576
User ID:: 285917
Phone: 214-530-1187
Email Address: Ms.kitty576@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25642-Ms-Kitty576
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 635/75 North Dallas area
Activities: LFK & DFK (YMMV), Daty, Dato, CG, Mish, Doggie, other stuff. Drinking wine and Tequila!
Hair Length and Color: Who knows. She changes her haircut and color biweekly. I’m not gonna try to guess. There’s usually some purple in it though.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thin. Nice titts. Round ass. Pretty face. Many tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes definitely
Nice detailed review of Ms Kitty!
I have to schedule a revisit, it’s been a little while.
This is the best review for her. I've been curious about her for a long time.
Ive seen her once.. she was a fun time for sure. The thursday/friday thing is what makes it hard for me to visit her. I have a week off coming up.. If she isnt traveling, I may try to hit her up. Thanks for your review and details, good sir
  • JBDFW
  • 07-13-2024, 02:11 PM
Nice detailed review of Ms Kitty!
I have to schedule a revisit, it’s been a little while. Originally Posted by lukin4luv
Thanks for the compliment. I’m glad you enjoyed it. I’ve been slacking on writing reviews lately
  • JBDFW
  • 07-13-2024, 02:11 PM
This is the best review for her. I've been curious about her for a long time. Originally Posted by dormGE
Thank you sir. Check her out. I’m sure you’ll enjoy her.
  • JBDFW
  • 07-13-2024, 02:16 PM
Ive seen her once.. she was a fun time for sure. The thursday/friday thing is what makes it hard for me to visit her. I have a week off coming up.. If she isnt traveling, I may try to hit her up. Thanks for your review and details, good sir Originally Posted by RickyG2002
Thursday and Friday are not the best days for most people. She and I discussed before. I wasn’t able to see her for almost a year because my job required me to work Fridays. If I remember correctly, she told me that mommy duties are the reason for choosing those specific days.

If you can swing it, she’s definitely worth it.
Thanks for the great info JB. We’ve texted a few times but haven’t been able to get our schedules to line-up but I’m not giving up because her ass is phenomenal
top review JB, you have raised the bar. I wish I could write this good but for some reason whenever I attempt words just dont come to me.
Tried few times to get with her but now the info on which days she is available and sees her message is of great help to nail her down.. thanks once again
top review JB, you have raised the bar. I wish I could write this good but for some reason whenever I attempt words just dont come to me.
Tried few times to get with her but now the info on which days she is available and sees her message is of great help to nail her down.. thanks once again Originally Posted by imtexas

Read my reviews. You will get a better comprehension. I'm no longer writing detailed reviews in the future though.
I've been wanting to see her, your review has inspired me to book a visit.