Thanks NWA....

I'm headed home this morning. This area just doesn't seem to work for me, so it is being taken off my tour list. I was hoping it would work out since I love to visit the area. Guess this will be an area just for family trips.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Stay safe and have fun!

XOXOX
Sarah Renee
Sad to hear that. Travel safely.

NWA guys, y'all missed out on a seriously great time. Your loss.

Cheers,

bcg
You need to schedule with me again soon! I need a trip to the true south.

XOXOX
Sarah Renee
You need to schedule with me again soon! I need a trip to the true south. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
Holler at me when you know you're headed my way and can stop in Memphis, and I'll do my best to see you. It'll help if you holler at me around the end of the month before you're coming, so I don't foolishly spend my bankroll before you get here because I don't know about your imminent arrival.

Cheers,

bcg
Sorry to hear that your visit wasn't successful. Hopefully if you decide to take a chance on coming back, the gentlemen in NWA will make it up to you. I hope the rest of your tour goes well!
Sorry to hear that your visit wasn't successful. Hopefully if you decide to take a chance on coming back, the gentlemen in NWA will make it up to you. I hope the rest of your tour goes well! Originally Posted by Vannah
This is my second trip. I have picked up a couple of nice guys that I will stop through for, but other than that...
  • jer
  • 05-17-2017, 01:19 PM
Sorry to have missed you! Hopefully I'll hear word the next time you're near by