Lots of smoke, no fire YET

Damn, it's like pulling teeth. You Google "List of names of those who requested unmasking" and I would think I would see the entire list of names like what is being shown on Fox News but I can't find any report listing all 39 names because my question is, why do a few of those people have the legal right to request the name of the American on the other end of the call with the Russian Amb.?

Joe Biden's name is on the list but I can understand why the Vice President of the United States would have the legal right to know that name but the Amb. to Italy? Why would an Amb. have the right to know an Americans named picked up in an intelligence operation?

So, Biden and the rest of the people on the list wanted to know "who was that American talking to the Russian Amb."? Interesting how fast the news of that phone call spread far and wide.

We still don't know who answered that question which I find very strange but more importantly we do not know who leaked the name of Michael Flynn to the Washington Post because that is a crime punishable with 10 years in prison.

We have known somebody leaked that information for years but there has been no official investigation by any Senate Committee, why not?

Samantha power was asked why she made over 300 unmasking request, 7 times asking acording to this new information on this phone call with Flynn. Who the hell was she asking?

Why can't anybody answer that question? The good news I guess, is that we now have a list of suspects in who might have leaked Flynn's name.

A little further in unraveling this story but far from complete.
Well, it’s definitely someone high up in the Obama administration. Maybe Grunell wil say fuck it and release the names.
Soooo, apparently only 16 of those 39 people actually made a request, the rest "could have received that information"? That makes little sense to me but maybe it will be made more clear later. How they know that only 16 people made the request but they can't say who the 16 are is another puzzle I don't quite understand.

Who the hell are all these people making this request, asking? Who is the pubah that says Michael Flynn is the guy? Sounds to me like it has to be somebody in charge at the NSA that was listening to that phone call. Now apparently, that is perfectly legal if your name is on a list of persons who can legally have that information. I guess that's were the 39 come in.

Apparently Christopher Wray has had this information for over 3 years. he knows that Samantha Power has testified that even though her name was on the request, 7 times apparently, she says she made no such request. Has Wray asked any of these people under oath if they were the one who told the Washington Post it was Flynn on that call? If not, why not? No interest in solving a crime that will get you 10 years in prison for disseminating classified information and Wrey isn't interested? Why the hell not?

And what do the Democrats think about this news? "It's all a distraction from the actual crimes committed by Trump". Sooooo, you're interested in Trump's crimes but not the crimes of persons in the Obama administration? Is that what you are saying? A crime that will get you 10 years in prison is a "distraction"?

I'm trying to imagine who these people are that Judge Sullivan is asking for their opinion.

Friend of the court: Your Honor, if it pleases the court, there is no precedent for somebody admitting to lying to the FBI getting off scot-free".

Judge Sullivan "what about President Obama pardoning General Cartwright for lying to the FBI before spending even a day in jail, isn't that getting off scot-free"?

Friend of the Court, "with all due respect your Honor, bringing "whataboutism" into the discussion we don't feel would be productive". "We feel that AG Barr has violated "institutional norms" and has undermined the rule of law in dropping charges against General Flynn".

Judge Sullivan, "did James Comey, Director of the FBI violate "institutional norms" when he sent those FBI agents into the White House with out going through White House council"?

Friend of the court, "well your Honor, again with all due respect, we don't think "whataboutism" advances the cause of our petition".

Judge Sullivan "what is your purpose here today"?

Friend of the court, "to make sure that Russian loving traitor, lying bastard that served his country honorably for 33 years doesn't go free and be free to speak his mind knowing double jeopardy applies".

Judge Sullivan, "thank you, I'll take all that relevant, pertinent information into consideration when I decide if I will sentence General Flynn to jail even though the Department of Justice has not only dropped the case but admitted that they should never have brought the case in the first place considering that there was no crime committed by General Flynn and that he never actually lied about not speaking to the Russian Amb. As a matter of fact General Flynn said he didn't remember that specific conversation which could be seen in the original 302 that was mysteriously lost which as you know, can not be assumed to be an admission of guilt since Hillary used that same method to avoid incriminating herself with false statements"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...il-server.html

Hillary Clinton used variations of 'I don't recall' 21 out of 25 times when answering questions about private email server in court filing
It will be Larry.....
Well, it’s definitely someone high up in the Obama administration. Maybe Grunell wil say fuck it and release the names. Originally Posted by bambino

That's the confusing part, he has released the names. He first gave them to the DOJ and the DOJ ( maybe so Barr wouldn't take another hit from Democrats ) wouldn't release them so 2 Republican Senators asked Grunell and he gave them the names and withing hours, those names were released, 39 of them but we still do not know the person that first made the statement "it was general Flynn" and we still do not know who leaked that information to the Washington Post.

What is amusing is the now widely disseminated talking point from Democrats "this is nothing more than a distraction". I've heard it multiple times from multiple Democrats.
Larry leaked the info
That's the confusing part, he has released the names. He first gave them to the DOJ and the DOJ ( maybe so Barr wouldn't take another hit from Democrats ) wouldn't release them so 2 Republican Senators asked Grunell and he gave them the names and withing hours, those names were released, 39 of them but we still do not know the person that first made the statement "it was general Flynn" and we still do not know who leaked that information to the Washington Post.

What is amusing is the now widely disseminated talking point from Democrats "this is nothing more than a distraction". I've heard it multiple times from multiple Democrats. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
The DOJ spokesperson said the DNI “owns” the material. They have to release the documents.
It will be Larry..... Originally Posted by matchingmole
Larry leaked the info Originally Posted by matchingmole

so if "Larry" turns out to be Seth Rich meaning inside job NO Russki hack as implied by CrowdStrike will you by right by accident?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Seth_Rich

recall that now it has been released that CrowdStrike could not find direct evidence of an intrusion, at best only that the data was vulnerable. and the DNC covered their ass by not allowing direct access to the actual server(s). an image from CrowdStrike is only useful if they didn't taint it on purpose. the server could have been altered to point a finger then imaged and sent to the FBI.

this is why the Dems freaked out when Trump mentioned CrowdStrkie during that Ukraine call which was as we all know now a total farce of anything remotely impeachable and blew up in the Dems faces as expected. now more of their dirty tricks in the 2016 election cycle are coming out directly because Trump won not Clinton so she could bury it all for all time. lol.

back to the data copy. i recall reading the size of the data set as reported from CrowdStrike would have been a lot to draw across the web. several experts said the size of the complete set would take a while even on fast internet speeds. and it could be going out to Russia or China. if you have a few hours you can draw it over. it would 10x faster if say you happen to have 40gb thumb drive. that would take 10 minutes.

any server Windows or UNIX will have logs. tons of them. login data, transfer logs, uptime data, software installs. you name it.

i know this as a senior UNIX SA and part time Windows server geek .. if someone remotely logged in and sucked over a bunch of data there are logs of it. period. it's there i've seen it in UNIX i could find it in 5 minutes by checking the major log files. easy peasy. and about a zillion other IT experts know this. unless some external hacker .. from Russia or even a US based hacker or group with the skills to cover their tracks it's all in the logs. which throws a great big shit sammich in the DNC's face. and CrowdStrike .. the only group to forensically examine the servers. only they know what any logs showed. any copy given to the FBI would only show what they allowed post breach. in the end, no matter what CrowdStrike found .. or didn't .. if the DNC wanted it removed and buried CrowdStrike as the only outfit with direct access could write anything into or out of .. the logs.

the DNC and CrowdStrike are covering up something. the only question is what.
No smoke
No fire
It's the fault of Larry
No smoke
No fire
It's the fault of Larry Originally Posted by matchingmole

Larry is dead.
feel better now?
did he die a patriot freedom fighter or a establishment operative?
who was Larry?
what was Larry?
like Corn Poop Joe with his hairy legs??

O Larry we mourn thee!!!

BAHHAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-A4VrEUyyI
The infamous phone call in question happened on the 29th of Dec. so any of those unmasking requests prior to the 29th of Dec. were not to find out who the American was talking to the Russian Amb.

That leaves Joe Biden, Power, Clapper, Lew, McDonough, Dempsey, somebody at the CIA name redacted who asked for the unmasking after that phone call became known. It would seem, by my powers of deduction, that one of those people or somebody one of those people told, leaked the name of Michael Flynn tied to the talk about sanctions on Dec. 29th, something that the new NSA would have a legal right to do since a new President had been elected but had not yet taken office.

What ever the hell happened between Dec. 14-16, 29 people wanted to know about who the American was in those intelligence matters having nothing ( I think ) to do with General Flynn.

VP Biden, why did you make that request? What lead you to make that request and what if anything did you do with the information you got if any?

The plot thickens.
Apparently Christopher Wray has had this information for over 3 years... Has Wray asked any of these people under oath if they were the one who told the Washington Post it was Flynn on that call? If not, why not? No interest in solving a crime that will get you 10 years in prison for disseminating classified information and Wrey isn't interested? Why the hell not?

And what do the Democrats think about this news? "It's all a distraction from the actual crimes committed by Trump". Sooooo, you're interested in Trump's crimes but not the crimes of persons in the Obama administration? Is that what you are saying? A crime that will get you 10 years in prison is a "distraction"? Originally Posted by HedonistForever

It's even worse than that, HF. When Valerie Plame's name was leaked during the Bush admin, the dim-retards demanded a Special Counsel (Patrick Fitzgerald) be appointed to investigate! Scooter Libby got nailed for it!

But when dim-retards leak, it's never a crime! It's an act of patriotism! Long live the Resistance!
...so 2 Republican Senators asked Grenell and he gave them the names and within hours, those names were released, 39 of them... Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Rick Grenell is gay. Why does that matter? It doesn't.... except it makes the lib-retards hesitant to attack him since they don't want to be accused of being homophobic bigots.
Larry leaked the info Originally Posted by matchingmole
That's what Moe told you. Curly said it was you.