‘Cause on my face
He takes his dump
‘Though it’s true
He has no sac
At least, thank god
He’s not smart and Black!
  • oeb11
  • 12-23-2019, 02:37 PM
And a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to you.
I pledge allegiance
To dumb fuckTrump
‘Cause on my face
He takes his dump
‘Though it’s true
He has no sac
At least, thank god
He’s not smart and Black! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Kinda sounds like you wanna be Big T's sub/cuckhold...
Kinda sounds like you wanna be Big T's sub/cuckhold... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Would have to fight you for that title
Kinda sounds like you wanna be Big T's sub/cuckhold... Originally Posted by winn dixie
kindas sounds like yous are reluctant to submit to any outsiders, Winnsy. BTW - you still trolling hookers on ECCIE?
kindas sounds like yous are reluctant to submit to any outsiders, Winnsy. BTW - you still trolling hookers on ECCIE? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Put down the eggnog.. Its not agreeing with you
I pledge allegiance
To dumb fuckTrump
‘Cause on my face
He takes his dump
‘Though it’s true
He has no sac
At least, thank god
He’s not smart and Black! Originally Posted by Solemate62(butt buddy)
kindas sounds like yous are reluctant to submit to any outsiders, Winnsy. BTW - you still trolling hookers on ECCIE? Originally Posted by HoeHummer(assup)
And you're still fucking {staff edit- CK},eh? Up in Canada,eh?

kindas sounds like yous are reluctant to submit to any outsiders, Winnsy. BTW - you still trolling hookers on ECCIE? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
And you're still fucking {staff edit- CK},eh? Up in Canada,eh? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I’m pretty sure that’s not PC there, COB. You only wish you were as attractive as a {staff edit- CK}, you Wrinkly old Catherine the Great wannabe!
  • oeb11
  • 12-24-2019, 08:58 AM
Merry Christmas to you too - YR-Hoe!!!
hatred on display on this Holiday - how DPST typical.

What a shame to waste your life in hatred and narrative.
Put down the eggnog.. Its not agreeing with you Originally Posted by winn dixie
Eggnog is Christmases ways to reminding you what a dumb motherfucker yous are, Winnsy'.

I’ve been catching up on my readings and you might be the biggest stalker on this board. Go find a masseuse of colour to harass, Winnsy. You are the last person who should tell anyone’s to put down the eggnog.

Give your flaps a tug, pussy!
Would have to fight you for that title Originally Posted by Solemate62
You got the tranny lover title locked up here.
Merry Christmas to you too - YR-Hoe!!!
hatred on display on this Holiday - how DPST typical.

What a shame to waste your life in hatred and narrative. Originally Posted by oeb11
Merry Christmas and Fuck yous, oebsy. You’ve done nothings but make off branded comments about others but never stating an independents thought. If anyone on this site is a Russian troll bots, it’s you, you fake Cankee.

I will wastes my life any way that pleases me. Apparently you will too, as a little, little girl who’s in desperate needs of a good hiding.

Now go away, or I shall taunts you a second time.
  • oeb11
  • 12-24-2019, 09:06 AM
Do get some professional help, YR-Hoe.
You could benefit a great deal.

Merry Christmas!!!

StanH says:

December 24, 2019 at 8:50 am
It twas the night before Christmas and all through the swamp not a creature was scurrying they were all afraid of Trump; the ropes were all hung on the gallows with care in hopes that certain coup conspirators would soon be there. Free Americans all tucked in their beds with visions of subversives, maybe it’s best left unsaid; Melania in her kerchief and President Trump in his (MAGA) hat settled in for his normal 2 to 4 hour nap; when out on the lawn they’re came such a clatter our Great President Trump had to see what was the matter. Away to the window he flew like a flash, tore open the shutters and threw up the sash. The moon shined brightly on a new fallen snow, gave a luster of midday to the objects below, and what did appear, but an army of Deplorables, “Darling we have nothing to fear.” A cauldron of tar all boiling and hot, the feathers were blowing and the rails were stacked on the spot. When off in the distance what did he hear, on Nancy, on Adam, on Jerry and Brennan, on Comey on Valerie, Loretta and Hillary… you can make up the rest.

Sorry, a bit of gallows humor.

KAG! …by having a Merry Christmas it will certainly anger the liberals in your life.