zelensky gay?

Staff Edit -Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1
In tis dsy asnd sge . . . .for all these years now we have been told, "what does it matter?"

When everyone thought Russia would squash Ukraine in dasys and there wopuld be brutal suppression, the Z-man stsayed. He has been more effective as a national leader than many in the west.

So then, who cares?
In tis dsy asnd sge . . . .for all these years now we have been told, "what does it matter?"

When everyone thought Russia would squash Ukraine in dasys and there wopuld be brutal suppression, the Z-man stsayed. He has been more effective as a national leader than many in the west.

So then, who cares? Originally Posted by ICU 812
History is full of those who rose from a checkered or even shattered past to seize the moment.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2023, 10:38 AM
Staff Edit -Image Violation - Image Removed - Biomed1 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
As long as he is kicking Putin's ass....who cares?

Except maybe Putin and Trump lovers.
If he was, how does that make a homophobe like putin look?

Be another victory a la Pussy Riot.
I don't know and don't care whether he is gay or not, but I do know he at least got it up enough to bust a few nuts in his wife to have kids with her. And he is embarrassing Putin. Seems like a tough man to me regardless of his sexuality.
I don't know and don't care whether he is gay or not, but I do know he at least got it up enough to bust a few nuts in his wife to have kids with her. And he is embarrassing Putin. Seems like a tough man to me regardless of his sexuality. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
^^^^^^^
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2023, 12:46 PM
I do not think this thread went how dilbert thought it would!

What say you dilbert!?
Idiotic thread here....there isn't a picture
Idiotic thread here....there isn't a picture Originally Posted by earthlink
You mean like this?

...or this?

Quick quiz: In one country, a person can get arrested for showing this picture of one of the individuals.

History is full of those who rose from a checkered or even shattered past to seize the moment. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Forgot to mention Zelensky was a comedian who ran for office, got elected and became a highly respected leader of his country.
Biden the total “live off the tax payer” politician for 50 years, elected president after 3 tries only for the world to recognize he’s the true comedian
Forgot to mention Zelensky was a comedian who ran for office, got elected and became a highly respected leader of his country.
... Originally Posted by tman1847
And he was entirely comfortable to portray himself as gay in a skit as opposed to the guy who is trying to overrun Ukraine.
Ever see a pic of Mrs. Z? Hot enough for this board.
Ever see a pic of Mrs. Z? Hot enough for this board. Originally Posted by ICU 812
LOL! Now you got me curious.
I do not think this thread went how dilbert thought it would!

What say you dilbert!? Originally Posted by WTF
The question, alone and by itself, is stupid: eyeryone knows the facts.

Perhaps, Dilbert is a reporter for the Kansas City Star. That paper has declaired bankruptcy. There is a big for sale sign on the building. I canceled my subscription a couple, maybe three, years ago. The KC Star had just become too stupid to read.