Kara

Hey everyone I’m kara I’m coming on here today to address a few concerns. First I would like to start out with explaining my story. About 3 years ago when I was living in a condo off scenic highway (a lot of ppl met me there) both of my parents died out of nowhere both at 54 years old with no warning, it put me in a downhill spiral and fast. I was drinking heavily, taking pills, staying up all night and didn’t care about much. It has been 2 years now I have been sober. I’m not the same person I used to be, I have done a lot of healing, a lot of work on myself as not only a person but as a provider. I work hard every single day of the week trying to accommodate everyone. It’s come to my attention there’s a couple of bully’s on here. I don’t know who you guys are what you look like or why you talk about me the way you do as I have never done anything to hurt anyone as bad as y’all act to be hurt...If you saw me in my past you need to come see me again. The new me isn’t the same me I was years ago. I try my best to make everyone that comes into my home happy. If you have ever had what you felt was a bad experience with me I would like to apologize and reintroduce myself and ask for you to come back. I’m sorry if anyone recently has seen me and said “oh she’s great but she was having a bad day I think so I’m not going back” don’t do that… everyone has bad days.. we are all human here.. and we’re all adults.. and there’s also 2 sides to every story. I can’t comment back on these reviews to say “hey yeah this person is saying this because I wasn’t comfortable with this person but I still did my job anyways the best I could instead of just kicking them out” or they may have been really rude to me but y’all wouldn’t know that as you’re only hearing one side.. for the 2 guys that like to talk bad about me all the time how about the next time you see me get a good review you say something like “wow I’m so glad to see that Kara is trying to better herself as a provider “ instead of “oh she sucks I saw her years ago and she smelled like smoke �� come on now…there are girls out there literally robbing people.. literally showing you one picture and then you show up and she looks nothing like it. I’m none of the above. I’m real and I’ll never rob you and I’ll always provide you with what you ask as long as I’m comfortable with doing it! For those who I may have blocked in the past for whatever reason it may be and you wanna come back and try me again just text from another number! I’m not gonna know the difference! But it’s only fair you don’t say anything about me unless you come see the now me and stop talking about the past me.im not the same person I was years ago. And it should show something that I’m actually trying to reach out to everyone and I’m actually trying to better my services as a provider as there’s alot of providers who don’t put this kind of effort in. If anyone has any concerns about me please come to me! Please talk to me about it so I can change it and fix it! I’m really not a bad person.. I’m one of the sweetest caring ppl you will ever meet.. this bullying has stop.. and yes at this point it is bullying. The 2 I’m talking about don’t say anything about anyone else. And again there’s people putting reviews out warning ppl of these other girls who are robbing or catfishing people. Anyways I had to say something I couldn’t continue to let this continue on without me saying anything.cant wait to see everyone and show you all the new me �� again if anyone has any problems or concerns please just come to me and Mabey we can figure it out! Much love ��
Also! I would like to give a big shout out to all of my regulars! All of those who have been with me the whole 6 years I’ve been doing this and for the ones who have been around the last 3 years since my parents died and have watched me and heal and grow, thank you �� you guys mean more to me than y’all know!
  • V31L
  • Today, 10:52 AM
I first met you at your condo off scenic hwy. And they way you look is night and day difference also I get you have went thru a traumatic time and that sucks glad you are doing better now.

Now you list menu items like face sitting. Then you don't want to do it. I.know others have said you have done the same I guess you don't like your boobs touched or something. Be consistent is the key don't list it if you don't like it or only like today.but not tomorrow
It’s not that honey, it’s that sometimes I’m not comfortable doing it with some people. And also our first time meeting this sounds silly but I’m a little shy and nervous my fist time meeting anyone! As I get to become more comfortable with you I open up more! Literally lol �� I just want to be given an honest chance now that things have changed. I agree I was not in the best of shape back in those days. Losing my mom especially did a number on me. I just want not only my chance to make things better but for those who choose not to see me again if they would atleast stop with the hateful comments when they see me doing better as a provider as I really am trying ��
Also I have no problem with my boobs being touched lol I just don’t like my nipples being pinched or sucked on really hard that’s all lol and I tell everyone that same thing I have no problem with them touching them lol
  • V31L
  • Today, 12:26 PM
I am not made any hateful comments can't speak about others but I had seen you more than once and consistently was my issue
  • V31L
  • Today, 12:28 PM
Which is fine I never had a chance to touch or suck them I just went to touch them and you were like I don't like my nipples messed with
I wasn’t talking about you making any hateful comments honey there have been others who have said some things I wasn’t meaning you when I said that. And also Remember baby the last time you saw me was about 3 years ago I was a mess. I’m not drunk anymore or any of that so I’m fine with them being touched I just don’t like it real rough is all.
  • V31L
  • Today, 01:46 PM
I understand that I just wanted to be clear that I was not making any hateful comments that is is all
I'm willing to give you a chance. Thanks for clarifying things.
Thank you for commenting hun it means a lot to me, like in all seriousness it really does.
I have had the great fortune to have been able to see you three times. Each time you were very happy to accommodate what I wanted that time. I have found that you are far more upfront than most and you deliver every time. I can speak to my experiences. It is just a shame I have to far to travel to see you...or it would have been much more than three times!
Thank you Franklin it’s always a pleasure having you over
Good on you for sharing this with everyone. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you, but there is never a need for bashing someone, so I'm sorry you've had to deal with it. You're right, there are always 2 sides to every story...