Real or Man-made

Ok, I'm going to throw this out there so our ladies can participate. Which do you like better on a woman, natural, real breasts or man-made?

I'm all for real, natural breasts. Why? Because the nipples seem to be much more sensitive on them. I've been able to make a couple of women have an "O" just by paying a bunch of attention to them.

Ok, your thoughts?
Real. Comically big tits look well . . . comical (at best) on women. At worst, they look just plain bad and trashy. Nothing nicer than a nice pair of B+ or C- tits that are proportional to a slim body.
I love me man-made's!! And my nips are sensitive and they bouncy LOL!!.
  • GMTA
  • 03-23-2016, 09:32 PM
Yes they do kiki . The girls love to have their nipple s suck.
Yes they do kiki . The girls love to have their nipple s suck. Originally Posted by GMTA
Tee heeeeeeee
i never had the chance to mess with man made so i can only for now say which is a biased opinion natural
I love ole Muffy and Fluffy too! But then, ain't never met a titty I didn't like!
In my book the bigger the better. Love some BIG OLE TITTIES. Home grown or store bought, don't matter to me.
I prefer all naturals, but I like them both. I don't discriminate
I love ole Muffy and Fluffy too! But then, ain't never met a titty I didn't like!
In my book the bigger the better. Love some BIG OLE TITTIES. Home grown or store bought, don't matter to me. Originally Posted by cowboyup1960
Your the big tittie lover man! Big un's jugs knockers fun bags. List can go on ! Lolol
In my opinion, natural boobs as well as those that are enhanced, are awesome in their own ways.
Prefer naturals that are in the 34-36 D range ,most have a natural contour that I find sexy. Hell who am I kidding I like them ALL!!
  • sree
  • 03-24-2016, 08:15 AM
I love them all the bigger the better. I prefer C with a slim body or even DD with a slim body. Damm I just love them....
I like natural and small normally but with Kiki, she is so sweet you just love everything about the beautiful young lady. Kiki and her fun bags are so much fun, oh yea.
I like both... and Kiki's are some of the finest
I like natural and small normally but with Kiki, she is so sweet you just love everything about the beautiful young lady. Kiki and her fun bags are so much fun, oh yea. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
you so sweet! Lol.