Metallica Master Of Puppets

That's what I'm jammin after a fun day!!

You would have thought I would listen to load & Reload but...ya know.
Master of Puppets is fun, but I always thought Hetfield was a pretty bad singer.

I've only discovered Pentagram fairly recently and man, they are pretty great if you're into metal.

https://youtu.be/jwjNY2WGUjw
Pentagram from the 70s¿??!!! They are awesome too!!
Underdog-;Rabies In Town!! German Metal. Listen to the title track & the Alice cooper cover!!!
Also... Exodus...testament, madamX, Overkill too!!!
Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightening were my favorite Metallica albums. If you like Master of Puppets you should check out Kill em All. Seek and Destroy is one of their best ever. I'm sure you are to young to know what an album is. Lol
I basicly only listen to vinyl. I have Metal Blades Metal Massacre #1 with Metallicas debut BEFORE Kill em all was out! Good friends with Brian Slagel so I get lots a vinyl
Whisky brought his own vinyl! if you have a favorite album bring it with you next time too!
I think vinyl is the only way to listen to music... my favorite sound is when the needle gets to the end of the side and basically rubs against the small circle label...
Even when I listen to CDs I will not use a CD player manufacturing date after 1989- no mash bit or anti skip junk with " oversampling ". Lol it is the closest town to the vinyl warmth that you can acquire.