Encounter: Kandy Krush is an absolute sex demon 😈 I couldn't hang 🤣 *pics/vid*

Looks interesting. Thanks for the review
Oh yea she is awesome… I’ve seen her quite often a few years back and man was she a lot of fun. Gotta get in contact with her again. Well done sir…
Nice, very nice! Sounds like my kind-a nympho girl. I like nympho. LOL.
She sounds like a hell of a time
Sorry gents I realized I didn’t actually report on the encounter, and some of you are being sticklers about it. The great part about the review was the video that these gents have seen. Which you guys could’ve seen as well if your pride allowed you to dm me asking for it. But I’ll give you a detailed written report now for your imaginations in the private tags below, enjoy guys.
Originally Posted by Hypesuh
The video is extremely helpful in evaluating her enthusiasm BCD for sure. Thank you for sharing!

In my one previous experience with her, she’s super chill and easy to get along with.
The video is extremely helpful in evaluating her enthusiasm BCD for sure. Thank you for sharing!

In my one previous experience with her, she’s super chill and easy to get along with. Originally Posted by Mileslong99
Right!? I don’t see how not seeing the video isn’t helpful lmao. But I agree, my experience was much the same!
Outstanding Hypesuh. Keep putting in that work #legendstatus
Well done! I had my eye on her before she moved. Good to hear that the service sounds like it's gotten even better. I'll have to hit her up soon!
Keep up the good work. Thanks for the review
Good review
Gotta salute you for the large number of reviews and always with a way to get pictures/vids.

I do like a link sometimes to the othersite where you can access images more easily. But do it your way.
Thanks for the info sounds like a good time
Gotta salute you for the large number of reviews and always with a way to get pictures/vids.

I do like a link sometimes to the othersite where you can access images more easily. But do it your way. Originally Posted by Alpha_Male
Thanks man
Hype! My man,. Please dm me pics and video as well. Thanks hype. Great work!
Hype! My man,. Please dm me pics and video as well. Thanks hype. Great work! Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
LoL!!!