User ID:: 378951
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: Fluffybunycorii@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=378951
[staff edit - correcting website info as per OP - DM]

City: H-town
State: Texas
Address: West Houston
Activities: Welcome convo, body worship, LFK, DFK, great sloppy BBBJ, DATY, CG, K9, MISH, Detonation!!!
Hair Length and Color: Short blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are very accurate. Incredible body made for exploration. Huge tits with sensitive tips. Waist is perfectly sized for grabbing when riding. And the curvy ass.....ow the ass. It deserves it's own encounter report. It's soft, Smooth, and built for deep drilling.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting......1 post.......1 review.....just joined.....just like the other.....reviewer
Moderators: please fix the showcase link, I made an error.
https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=378951

.....please fix before the rest of the guys with the Pitch Forks come out!!!

Cheers to you too, sir.
Interesting......1 post.......1 review.....just joined.....just like the other.....reviewer Originally Posted by VitaMan
Yeah. link to same provider on both, to kcbliss. A bit of a coincidence i guess.
I tried to see her today. Appointment was at 2. She pushed back to 230. Showed up. She wasn't ready. Waited 30 min. Left. She texts me 15 min later saying she was ready. I won't try again. My time is beyond limited. Can't deal with that kind of shit.
  • jaa
  • 07-28-2018, 10:45 PM
Interesting......1 post.......1 review.....just joined.....just like the other.....reviewer Originally Posted by VitaMan
+1
  • pxmcc
  • 07-29-2018, 12:46 AM
Yeah. link to same provider on both, to kcbliss. A bit of a coincidence i guess. Originally Posted by Saljsalj
+1 Originally Posted by jaa
woah. good catch gents. same person wrote both reviews, clearly..
Bro where you been she has so many reviews , she is so good that I had to write my first review since I join in 2012 lol, Pm me if you want to to become a believer .
a d just to clear myself as Well I will see someone else this this Friday to write another review for ya non believer lol, who should I see ? ya give me top 3 aspen is on my list heads up !
She is very nice!

to you, davesteve.

The bunny is a lot of fun.