Nicest Hotel

What’s the nicest, money is no object, downtown hotel with an unobstructed view of the city and large comfortable rooms? Also, suggestions for live entertainment and darkened, romantic bars within walking distance. 25th anniversary rapidly approaching and I’ve got nuthin.
Omni William Penn is pretty good. Also, has the dark wood bar/restaurant setting. Need to ask for best view.
No suggestions for Downtown - but if you are willing to spend the bucks, look into a weekend at Nemacolin Woodlands. First class all around with a variety of lodging options and activities
I can do nemacolin for practically nothing, but have like 100 times. Joe was my first and best client, and a good friend of my mom’s. His word of mouth built my business from nothing. His daughter, who we got to know well and have hung out with many times, now runs the show and takes good care of us.

We were supposed to be going to Maui, which is now on fire and everything got canceled. She’s devastated, I gotta come up with something good.
I can do nemacolin for practically nothing, but have like 100 times. Joe was my first and best client, and a good friend of my mom’s. His word of mouth built my business from nothing. His daughter, who we got to know well and have hung out with many times, now runs the show and takes good care of us.

We were supposed to be going to Maui, which is now on fire and everything got canceled. She’s devastated, I gotta come up with something good. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Ahhh, nice on Nemacolin and Joe.

Yeah, I saw what is happening in Maui - that is rough. Probably too late to switch to a different Hawaiian Island

One other idea that may be worth looking into if you were dropping a lot of $ for Hawaii - Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas

It's hard to replace Hawaii with a Pittsburgh hotel stay
I tried some other places but nothing we really liked was still available on such short notice. Figured a nice night out and knock the trip back until the island recovers.

We were supposed to be going to Maui, which is now on fire and everything got canceled. She’s devastated, I gotta come up with something good. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
... Maui?? ... Head west from there - uh... "east" and
hit Australia! ... Melbourne's the BEST city.

And just think - the US football cows will no longer
be there to spoil yer holiday! ...

### Salty