Anyone have input on an IPhone 4S

I am one of those guys, who is always looking at new toys. Computers, cell phones, tools, etc. And I have been thinking about trading my android device
( Samsung Skyrocket ) to someone for an IPhone 4S. Does anyone that has one of these devices, care to offer any insight as to the differences. I know the IPhone is smaller......

Crzy
I recently went from android to 4s and it was a great decision ,like the 4s much better.
I fucking love my 4s.
it's so damn fast.

i don't know what i think about my bitch siri yet. she doesn't behave like i want her to...but i'm totally digging what all my 4s can do. LOVE IT.

and now ATT (if that's what you have) allows you to insure your device. they didn't allow that before the 4s.
Not sure what your droid did or didn't do for you but my 4s us outstanding. As Angie said it is fast. Now if flash would work, it would be perfect.
I love my iPhone 4s!!
My 4s is awesome.
Your differences would be on your skyrocket you would get LTE coverage whereas with the 4S it only goes HSPA+. The processors are pretty comparable in terms of speed at 1.5 GhZ. What I feel sets the IPhone apart would be the SIRI. Android has the voice to text software, but the Siri allows you to do so much more. Just my two cents....
Well it appears everyone seems to feel the same way, as I have had zero luck in trading my skyrocket for a 4S. Oh well.....
  • S-Man
  • 02-15-2012, 10:01 PM
For those heavy Siri users, have you noticed more data usage compared to previous versions?
I LOVE my iPhone 4s! I've always had Android smart phones, for as long as I can remember, but it's a very nice change.. Although I still love the Android OS, if it's on a really nice phone.