Why do you want the woman on ~ top??? ;)

CG, RCG, on my face, strapon my ass...just ride it😍
Cause I can get the women to smile when I issue this award:
CG, RCG, on my face, strapon my ass...just ride it😍 Originally Posted by jonboy52

Hell yeahhh. Lets do it!!

Lol UC. Luv it!!
Because of the intimacy, mish is my preference, but the visuals of my ATF in cg and rcg (my avatar should give a clue) are just spectacular...

I love how she puts it right where she wants it and rides like hell! When she gets tired and collapses on my chest in orgasm and I can jackhammer her until she comes again, gushes and it runs down my rod and balls...
Ditto to almost all of this!
Because I am a lazy fucker. I prefer CG, so I am able to play with her tits, play with her belly rolls, hold her hips, pull her down to kiss, and slap her ass. Her cum leaking over my ball sac is delightful.
Why? It feels best and she can easily and quickly move from peg to face for either position, forward facing or reverse Queen!
I just LOVE a woman on top... ride'em cowgirl! It make perfect sense.. now only is she able to rub her clit just right... it's the best way to be able to squeeze, pinch, play with her tits. And it's all the better with a kinky curvy woman. I'm on the hunt for a play friend in Tulsa.
Yummy I think I hear toys callinv me now
Yummy I think I hear toys callinv me now Originally Posted by yourdesire
Can’t hear a thing! Her thighs are squeezing my ears
Well because it HOTTT , suck on tits kiss ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Great too for Teabagging a hot TS! Been there, done that but not often enough lately!
If shes god at cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, the visual is very stimulating, seeing a woman cum while riding on top is one of the most pleasurable position!
Because I’m a fuck up.